New soaps

Landa

Its been a while since i have seen you post anything here. I have come to see all your work, photos boy they look awsome!!! Are you selling any of these soaps? The swirly one looks good enough to eat. Keep up the good work!

Stacey

I did these on Wednes and Fri. They smell lovely! Thank you for looking.:D

Oh no! I would never dream of selling anything yet. Too scared LOL I give most of my batches away.

Landa, I have to agree with everyone else the promegranate (sp?), looks very nice, the swirls look great. If you don't mind me asking but what's holding you back from selling?

Ive only been soaping since AUG '05. To me thats just not long enough to have under mybelt to venture. All about research and practice right now.

Well I completely understand, I just received my cp kit the other day, and I am so excited to get started, I just need one key element....the lye. Landa, I agree with you regarding researching, it seems like it never ends, but all worth it in the end. I only hope and wish my soaps looks good as your's, keep up the good work!!!