Threesome **Cut Pics Added**

Grumpy Girl

Made ya look, didn't I? :P

In order from left to right:

Gingered Lime

Kenneth Cole Black

Cool Water for Men

limeblackcool.jpg

This was my first try with TD in the Gingered Lime and Kenneth Cole Black. I mixed it with the oil before adding the lye. I don't see any spots, I'll be able to tell more when I cut it.

**Cut**

I couldn't help myself, curiousity got the best of me.

gingeredlime.jpg

kkblack.jpg

coolwater.jpg

Those look magnificent! I love your swirls! How in the world are you gettting a swirl like that in a log? In the pot swirl?

....taking my swirled impaired ass outta here :P

ROFLMAO Heather you crack me up girl!! :D

I'd like to know how you did that also, those are just beautiful, really outstanding, unusual and just love the colors of all of them.

:thumbsup:

You did it again, fantastic soaps, before they were cut I thought I like the Ginger Lime best, but I love, love, love the Cool Water and the Kenneth Cole. I am getting ready to swich my Cool Water over to CP from glycerin, can't wait.

You do great work!!!

Elle

Thanks guys, I really appreciate all the encouragements!

I do all my swirls in the pot. It is the only way I can do them for some reason. I'm swirling impaired any other way.

I wanna thank Bunny for giving me the idea for the "sample sized molds" that she used for her pantry soaping. These pictured here are actually hotel sized soaps, around 1.75 oz. each. I plan on carrying sample sizes for every scent in my line of CP soap once I open my site, and these molds are da bomb! I can get 19 slices, 1/2 inch each out of one mold and each holds roughly 1.5 lbs of oils.