London Lemon Curd Soaps and Coconut Lemongrass

TexasBrat

Is it suppose to turn brown??? I didn't do anything to it. :confused: I did cphp on Sunday and it is still the same color. Very weird. I don't know. Maybe it will turn brown still. Did everyone elses turn brown right away?

I used my coconut lemongrass this morning and it is wonderful. For some reason it has a super creamy feel when lathering. I used macadamia nut oil for the first time and don't know if that made the difference but I used all the same other oils I always do but left out the castor and used macadamia.

I never would have imagined that scent would change. I will keep my eye on it and let you know if it changes. I made some pink sugar soaps one time to and someone asked me how I kept it from turning brown too. I don't know but it never changed that I know of, I did use it up after a few months but never noticed a change in color.

Where oh where did you get that cute bath tub?

Mervyns, it is part of Pinkies Playhouse. She is a black chic kittie and has a whole line of clothing, bath accessories, jewelry and kids items. I have a towel too.