First decent swirl-added cut pics

Carrie

I hope these swirls go all the way through. This is so gorgeous and smells devine. It is SNC Fresh Cut Tulips with a purple mica that turned raspberry colored in the raw soap. The first picture is just before I put it in the oven for CPOP the 2nd picture is full gel after 2 hours at 170*. I added raw silk to the lye water and goat milk powder to one of the oils and added it at light trace.

012906swirl.jpg

012906Gel.jpg

Here it is cut. Also the other soap I made yesterday. It has chamamile tea as the liquid, honey and GM. I tried to keep it from gelling by putting it in the fridge, but as you can see, it gelled anyway, but not all the way through. As you can see on the swirly they didn't go all the way thru and the color is a little funky but it smells great and already has such a wonderful thick lather.

kjswirly.jpg

Carrie that is gorgeous!! :smiley2:

I still have my soap you sent me with that SNC scent. I am not a flower person but it does smell lovely. I have to use it to get a feel of the lather.

Oh and the shaving soap... OMG I love it! The scent is divine and it has the creamiest lather. I haven't tried the other one yet, sorry.

Well, I just got back from cutting the soap. It's kind of a let down. It looks funny. It isn't smooth and wonderful, its well, look at the texture in the gel pic. It's still that way. The swirls only go 1/2 way thru. It smells great, but I'm a little disappointed. I'll post pics later, I didn't have my camera with me.