The only other thing that would make JS the ultimate supplier....

Sherri in Canada

I think she had a bad experience with them. If she refuses to use paypal, I understand. We won't order from a supplier after they have burned us..KWIM?

Why don't you get the paypal CC. It is like a debit/mastercard for your paypal account. She accepts mastercard then she would have to accept that.

I 4th the 4 oz. sampler. I don't like to order 1 oz. samples so I usually just order a pound of what sounds good to see if I like it. If I don't, I'll just use it to test and be done with it. I don't like having all these 1 oz. samples around.

I agree with the 4 oz sampler pack and I do wish she would take Paypal. DH and I only put on the CC what we can pay off each month and I don't ahve a separate business credit card, but I do have a separate business checking linked to a paypal account. It would just be much easier to use paypal, but that's life.

I also wish she would carry the flip-top bottle caps that fit her bottles. I have to order them from another supplier because I don't like pouring straight from the bottle.

I also wish that she would start carrying the bears too. That would save me another order from another supplier.

Hmmm... I would say that is always a plus, but I would love to see a her do a 4 oz sampler like ICS too. ;) 1 ounce just isn't enough for me......... LOL

Ok I have two questions. Who is ICS? And who is Missy? I know this name is mentioned on the website a lot. (Missy's favorites....)

I also wish she would carry the flip-top bottle caps that fit her bottles. I have to order them from another supplier because I don't like pouring straight from the bottle.

You should send her off an email in regards to the bottles. If she gets enough interest she may just add them.

Just talked to Becky and here is a heads up on the sale coming up for next week:

U Pick 6 (2oz) samples and get two free 1oz samples for 18.95

And........

U Pick 6 (minimum) 4oz FO's for $7.95 each and if you order 7 FO's or more they are $6.95 each

HOLD ONTO YOUR WALLETS FOLKS!!!! :yay:

I have a Paypal debit card and I just love it, you get cash back when you use it too! That rocks!

That is what I use too. Then you can use it just like a credit card. We use paypal for all of our website sales, so it usually has a pretty hight balance. I then use the card for reordering all my supplies.

Becky said she was royally screwed by a transaction with Paypal, and will never use them after that. I don't blame her. I haven't had any issues, but if that had happend to me, I would not give them my business either.

Just talked to Becky and here is a heads up on the sale coming up for next week:

U Pick 6 (2oz) samples and get two free 1oz samples for 18.95

And........

U Pick 6 (minimum) 4oz FO's for $7.95 each and if you order 7 FO's or more they are $6.95 each

HOLD ONTO YOUR WALLETS FOLKS!!!! :yay:

I don't know if it's just that i've been spoiled from ICS whose sampler packs are 6 4oz bottles for 20.00, but I find that kind of expensive...are you sure she said 4oz and not 8oz? LOL

I like 1oz samples. If I like it OOB, I can pour two testers with it. One to test for scent throw first, then one to mess with wicking. If it throws, I order a lb. I never buy anything besides full lbs or one ounce samples! LOL

And Judy...I tend to just buy the full lb from JS too. More times than not, I love it and it's a much better deal!! LOL

I generally buy full pounds, but when dealing with a scent that I know I won't sell much of, I will buy less. I don't need a full pound of Patchouli, Sandalwood, BB Sage, etc . . . because I don't sell enough of it. Only a few customers like those FOs. so I buy the 4 or 8 oz. However, with most FOs, I take the plunge and get the 16 oz bottle. One ounce is good for testing, like Trish said, and then I can buy the larger one if I like it well enough. Although, I have been known to purchase full pounds bottles from becky, scent unsmelled, lol. Her stuff is always good.

What I've been doing is getting recommendations of what people like on here and then going for it and ordering a lb. I haven't gone wrong yet. I've been ordering from Peak's and now Just Scents. I did order the ones that were on sale though. I ordered a bunch from Peaks for Christmas. It is so much fun!!!

Just got an email from Becky.....the sale has changed a bit....WOW!! This one is even better !!!

6 - TWO OUNCE SAMPLES FOR $18.95

ALSO PICK TWO FREE ONE OUNCE SAMPLES

5 - FOUR OUNCE "SAMPLES" for $29.95 (only $5.99 per 4 ounce bottle)

10 - 4 OUNCE "SAMPLES" for $49.95 (only $4.99 per 4 ounce bottle!)

Just got an email from Becky.....the sale has changed a bit....WOW!! This one is even better !!!

6 - TWO OUNCE SAMPLES FOR $18.95

ALSO PICK TWO FREE ONE OUNCE SAMPLES

5 - FOUR OUNCE "SAMPLES" for $29.95 (only $5.99 per 4 ounce bottle)

10 - 4 OUNCE "SAMPLES" for $49.95 (only $4.99 per 4 ounce bottle!)

Oh great, I gonna be broke this week too, lol. Let's see, groceries or fragrance oil? Hmmm . . . :confused: