Wick Stickers

I like the ones on a sheet better than the ones that come on a roll, but that's just personal preference.  I get 'em from The Candlemaker's Store.  I've used the ones on a roll from CS, Flaming, Aztec, etc. and never had a problem with any of them.  The sheets are just easier to deal with, to me.

• Like 1

Hi!

Mine are from The Candlemakers Store and love them, not one issue. I believe they are 2.49 for 100 or you can purchase more. I also use eco and premier wicks. They stay on really well. I recycle my jars and use elbow grease to remove them.🌸

• Like 1

Most wick stickers operate about the same. The only ones I have found that have a real difference or advantage are the wick sticker Pro version from CandleScience. They have a thinner profile than most of the other wick stickers on the market which is really nice so that your wick sits a little lower to the jar. Otherwise, from a sticking standpoint, I haven't had any issues with any wick stickers that I have tried from any company!