FRANKINCANDLE BBW FRANKINCANDLE

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't watch the whole video...but my version of a Frankencandle, which I've done for a few years, is melting every failed tester, leftover wax from gifts, and any other wax I can find...melt it all together...forget about checking temps, then pouring it into the largest jar I can find.  Let it set up, poke a hole down the middle with a skewer, judge what wick would work...put it into said wick "hole"...and light.  Nothing planned, and sometimes they work the best..lol.   

I don’t even bother melting wax to make Franken candles. Just smash it in there and jam a wick and go. Much less color grossness, clearer scent and fewer dishes 🤣. If there seems to be too much air a pour over of a nice gentle wax makes it look pretty. Basically it becomes a big wax chunk candle that evolves as it burns.  Fancy! 🤪 Or just shove bits of wax from one candle into the next one burning for a perpetual candle.

Incidentally as I chip out wax from failed tests into a giant stew pot this will make an awesome multi wick citronella patio candle that will burn all summer.