SIMPLY DIVINE CHERRY PIE BBW TYPE

Moonstar

On 10/19/2018 at 6:08 PM, Mamabear said:

Nature's Items has this!  I just received a free sample of it today with my order and it really is "divine"!

I had to order a sample of this when I read your post and it came in today. It's wonderful OOB!

@Moonstar, I've used a few of Wellington's oils and like most they are a hit and a miss. I think I had more misses with them than hits but that doesn't mean they don't have some good oils. I just never see much mentioned about them on here.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Belinda said:

I had to order a sample of this when I read your post and it came in today. It's wonderful OOB!

@Moonstar, I've used a few of Wellington's oils and like most they are a hit and a miss. I think I had more misses with them than hits but that doesn't mean they don't have some good oils. I just never see much mentioned about them on here.

I'm not impressed with Wellington oils. I buy a lot of destashes and never got even one from there. I bought some recently because I was looking for one called Bright Crystal type  and search showed only they had it. A lady said it is her favorite perfume. Very weak even at the strongest concentration. She said it was a milder scent when I told her I hardly smell it.  She can't smell it hardly either. Can barely smell it and I made with 4627 so I know it's a dud because that wax usually makes everything great lol it has been 3 weeks and still not good. A little better but OOB it is weak. Very disappointed. To make it worth ordering  I bought a few more lol well it still wasn't worth ordering. 

I bought Spruce Christmas Tree. Not awful but not amazing. I have Peaks and it is awesome. This one is sad in comparison. Pumpkin Crunch Cake smells good but not intense like reviews said. I am going to have to blend these oils and I refuse to sell like this. These are at maximum concentration. I can't imagine any weaker. I'm very upset about this. I have a few more I had bought like Axe type Dark Temptations. Smells good but weak. Never again. I am used to quality. This is not.

Edited by ShelleyF
Added info
  • Like 1

When I first started making soap I ordered from them as I could go pick it up.  After awhile fragrances I had purchased before acted very different when purchased again.  I had so many issues with ricing and seizing.   So, I haven't purchased from them again in years.  They don't have a store front like NG or WSP.  If they did I might go and smell all of them and try again but it's strictly pick-up and their hours aren't that good for that purpose either if you work. 

18 hours ago, Belinda said:

Thank you :)