what happened to tri state candle supplies?

She closed a few months back. Retired possibly. I can't remember the details exactly, but she sold off everything and closed up shop.  She's just a couple of hours from me and I wanted to ride up there and purchase some of her equipment, but I just never found the time.

I don't know.I do know they got it already granulated.In the ware house there would boxes and boxes of the wax already labeled.I thought she told me it was  a cj robinson wax .I contacted them but no word yet.But on the site i am pretty sure it said IGI wax.I contacted them to,no word yet.Dang,things were going so well.I am lost . I have orders to fill!! Thank you

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Michellr said:

Can you share the name of the 6380 wax that’s cj Robinson?  I used 6380 also and haven’t made candles in a few years and need help finding it 

Was it a para/soy blend or straight paraffin? I know that Rustic Escentuals sells both and so does Flaming and Just Scent. They are granulated waxes that are C.J. Robinson wax so I'm assuming it's the same as the one Tri State had. I think Virginia Candle Company has it also.

• 4 weeks later...