Pine cone label for new account

Trappeur

5 minutes ago, Sunday said:

AHHH ok now I understand...I really wasn't sure where I would get images from since they do not have an image library....but now I see they have a large selection of ready made stickers that can be altered completely in order personalize them. I see you've worked some magic with those labels ..it's a talent!:)

Sarah they literally have thousands and thousands of images that people design and they come out with hundreds of new fresh designs daily.   Its really all in the matter of using their search bar and using key words.  I swear, if they ever go out of business....I am literally screwed and would be out of business for sure without a doubt.  But you see I've been using them for years and the things that I can do to create a label, I amaze myself...lol   I happened upon Zazzle purely by accident some years back.  I mean where can you order labels and if you only need 20 you pay 11cents a label?   I could never afford to order from a print company because you have to order in such big quantity and to me expensive.  I order in small increments as I have sooooooooooo many different scents for the shops I sell to but I order a lot...So Zazzle works for me.  To each their own, right?

Trappeur

I agree Trapp I think I will give them another shot...I like the idea of being able to make just a few at a time...is the 11 cents per label a sale..(I remember that you once mentioned that you always try to use a coupon or discount code) I see they now have Zazzle in Canada as well ....I will check out the pricing .

It's crazy when you rely on something ...learn it's in's and out's ...and then it's gone!!  I used to love printmaster...and picassa....both are gone now although I limp along with my old picassa....it's a huge pain in the butt....but I just don't have it in me to learn one more new program. 

Sarah, they have sales every single day.   I never ever pay the price of a sheet of labels but always 1/2 price.  Once you sign up with them they will email you or you can just check on their site when you go there and it's always at the top.  If you start ordering from them and like them, you can pay a once yearly price of selecting Zazzle black or upgrade and it is like 20.00 one time and your labels are always shipped free even if you order 1 page.  Also when you place an order you get an extra 5.00 off your order if you spend 25.00 but you have to review your previous order.  It's fabulous.  It truly is.  Let me know if I can help you in anyway and I will.....

Trappeur

Oops!   I knew that....I had just posted to Sarah 2 secs agon on another thread so I had her name on my brain and wasn't thinking....lol

Oh my gosh this is so embarrassing Sunday.  I remembered we messaged a while back as you designing those gorgeous labels on the vintage type floral look for your candles.   I don't think you told me your real name, but then maybe you did.  I know you livd in Canada and for some reason I'm thinking you did tell me your name had to do with something about  your daughter?   Maybe I am thinking of someone else....Geesh if you told me, please forgive me for not remembering it.  I don't remember what I did this morning.

Ok, now I'll be thinking about this...."what is her name?"

Trappeur

Hahahah Don't stress Trapp.. You remembered everything else about me. 

you know what they say "Call me anything but just don't call me late for dinner"

I don't think I have remembered a single person's name on this site although they do pop up in comments from time to time and I really do try...but there you have it ...nada 

17 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

Im not sure which font you are using,but i really like it. I do agree that some might have trouble reading. I was using the honey script on mine and since returning i have switched to gasoline alley. You have always been creative so i know which ever you end up with will be awesome. 

I went and looked up those 2 fonts - the honey script and gasoline - Loved them both, but I don't think Zazzle has them.

Trappeur

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Trappeur said:

I went and looked up those 2 fonts - the honey script and gasoline - Loved them both, but I don't think Zazzle has them.

Trappeur

I had not heard of zazzle lol. I use avery. Its convenient for me because you can dl the app on a tablet too. 

Red seems like a great color to entice and represent apple/ food.  I like the script bolded a bit, in the creamy color.  I love the sage one with cream letters too, as well as tan with black.  Tan with red/burgundy script might be nice.