I am back to see what everyone has been doing.

4 hours ago, Donita said:

Hi. Donita here. Just want to see what all of you have been doing. 

Mostly soap and palm candles myself. 

What have YOU been up to? I miss your beautiful creations. Are you still creating? you should post some of your creations so we can all get inspired. 

I still have directions in my home computer as to how to apply those beautiful botanical's onto candles. In all these years, I've just never gotten around to making them. One day. I keep telling myself that... One day. 

3 hours ago, Jcandleattic said:

What have YOU been up to? I miss your beautiful creations. Are you still creating? you should post some of your creations so we can all get inspired. 

I still have directions in my home computer as to how to apply those beautiful botanical's onto candles. In all these years, I've just never gotten around to making them. One day. I keep telling myself that... One day. 

Ooooh! I'd love to see that! I love the way botanicals look in candles.

1 hour ago, Sarah S said:

Wow! That's gorgeous!

@Donita, I would love to see more of your work!

go WAY BACK in the archives of the candle making gallery board, and I think there are some there. 

My favorites of hers were this one, and she did a lot of botanicals in hurricane shells in the shape of chickens and roosters. They were STUNNING. 

Here's a good one - 

One more and then I'll stop, but you get the drift. 

On 6/26/2018 at 10:56 AM, Jcandleattic said:

I followed Donita's directions in making water candles and that was beyond fun...all my friends got water candles one Xmas

7 minutes ago, Pam W said:

I followed Donita's directions in making water candles and that was beyond fun...all my friends got water candles one Xmas

I remember her doing those. I did them as a kid but they never looked as good as hers! LOL