curing with lid or no lid

hopefully I can post this here. do you guys cure with lids or no lids? my first batches I was curing without lids and then I saw that for storage reasons people cured with lids on and believed it had no effect on their scent throws. since then I’ve been curing with my lids on but am paranoid that it is making my throws weaker. is this possible? thanks!

I always always cure with lids on.  Holds in the scent also.  If I pour in a container that doesn't come with a lid I put some type of lid over it or mostly put tin foil over as a cover.  And it keeps the candle dust free and clean looking.  And I put away in dark area so no discoloration occurs till I either burn it or bring to shops.

Trappeur

• Like 1

Over the holidays I made several jars that had lids.  During the second day of curing, I placed the lids on the jars.  Last month, I made several candles in glassware that did not have lids.  I cured them in the same area, which is shelf in a cabinet.  I used the some of the same scents and I cannot say that I noticed any difference in cold throw.

• Like 1