Werther’s FO

Cramsey13

I am new to this website, but after reviewing the forums, it is clear y’all will be able to help me out a little.

My father-in-law passed away last week, and my daughter was looking about getting something that would remind her of him.  He ALWAYS had the Werther’s candies on him, so my husband was thinking a Werther’s scented candle might be a good way to keep him in her memory.  We use soy wax, but we are definitely crafters and not professional.

Do you know where I can get the best Werther’s-like scent from?  I just needed recommendations of this particular scent (or similar) of fragrance oil.

Thanks so much for your help!

I was thinking along the same line as Gail. Candle Wic has a butterscotch pudding that's really strong and RE has a butterscotch marshmallow I think. If it's caramel scented candy then I'd probably go with  Salted caramel like Candybee suggested. 

17 hours ago, Scented said:

see I'd probably combine the butterscotch and a caramel ... but dang if I didn't see something like this out there ... but it might have been for lip balm. 

Actually I was thinking this too. Fillmore has a butterscotch brulee that's TDF! That mixed with salted caramel would be an awesome combo!! You would get that hard candy mix with buttery caramel. Just like Werthers hard candy caramels!! I can eat those by the package.

Shoot... this has my mouth watering! I may have to try this in a candle for fall! I think it would be a hit.

Edited by Candybee

oh my gosh I'm getting that brulee from Fillmore since I need to order some things there this week.  I already have the salted caramel from Flaming which I stopped looking after I found theres.  Wonder if it is anything like FBuddy's?

Trappeur

• Like 1

Belinda is always spot on with her suggestions.....

I tried S.Caramel from Aztec and bleh!

Then I got it from Flaming and ever since then, I never looked elsewhere after that as it is that good.  It is truly for me a BOMB in 464....I walk by b/4 lit and can smell it and even after candle is blown out it really lingers a long long time in my house.  It is one of my personal favorites I recommend and I don't have too many I'm in love with.

Trappeur

13 hours ago, Belinda said:

I like the one from Flaming, Fb and CW. They all smell really similar to my  nose. All good though!

Sounds like I will be getting my salted caramel from FB after all then! I shop there a lot so that's really convenient. Thanks Belinda!!