Has anyone seen these jars in person?

Sebleo

Now I love love these jars also.  I called on them back in late summer and asked them if this style was going to be a permanent jar to their line and they said no it was only till they sold out of them as it was a special they bought at the time.  I see on their site it says they will advise when back in stock so I guess they were able to order more.  You can get them in all blue, or the clear or the black and order that way or order the 3 colors mixed.  And the lids are just so beautiful also.  As beautiful as they are there is no place for a label though but I'm sure a label could be figured out.  I should have ordered them at the time.  I think I will when they come back in.   A little pricey but I believe just beautiful quality.  You get what you pay for.

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur

I'd love to know as well if these will be continued.  I'd just put a bottom label on them, the jar is way too pretty to mess up and even if the lid could be labeled, I find that customers switch lids on me.  I shot them another email, nobody responding to my last one and I keep forgetting to call when they are open.

Edited by kandlekrazy

They have removed the listing for the combo pack of clear, black, and teal.  They still have the black and teal to purchase. Here is the link so you can see it.

http://www.candlesandsupplies.net/12-oz.-Teal-Elegant-Embossed-Jar-w-Silver-Lid-per-20?sc=7&category=1828

They do not have a listing for the clear. So I wonder if they are just selling what they have and not restocking like Trappeur said above.