New label for a gallery

Trappeur

I believe this label would work for a fine gallery that carries art, pottery, and expensive jewelry.  It's rather different being a water color art label but to me looks upscale and clean looking and the shop has all original art by various artists and a lot of the art is water color.    I just can't decide which one I like the best.  I'm thinking the middle one. 

Is there supposed to be a period after Oz?

Any suggestions/ideas you have please advise.  Thanks. 

Trappeur

Gallery label 1.jpg

Gallery label 2.jpg

Gallery label 3.jpg

• Like 2

I like the 'clean' lettering look of the middle one. For a gallery I think it looks best rather than italics.

No period needed for oz.

PS-- I also prefer the straight line between the company and scent names. Not the curly one. I think the straight line will look more clean and upscale.

On 1/19/2018 at 11:07 AM, Trappeur said:

I believe this label would work for a fine gallery that carries art, pottery, and expensive jewelry.  It's rather different being a water color art label but to me looks upscale and clean looking and the shop has all original art by various artists and a lot of the art is water color.    I just can't decide which one I like the best.  I'm thinking the middle one. 

Is there supposed to be a period after Oz?

Any suggestions/ideas you have please advise.  Thanks. 

Trappeur

Gallery label 1.jpg

Gallery label 2.jpg

Gallery label 3.jpg

Trapp,Love these labels .Reminds me of the famous Starry Nights painting . I think any one of these are great 😀I am getting on Zazzle again today & try once again to get some stickers together for the year. I am taking Candybee's advice & try a different browser .I seem to always have trouble with Zazzle .Your labels are so awesome always .GREAT JOB!!!!