lost Control - Black Friday adventure

Sunday

Hey everyone how was your black Friday? Did you manage to scoop some new scents or perhaps stock up on some old favorites?

Here's a list of my haul from Natures Garden and Fragrance Buddy....before you go thinking  I spent a tone of money ...I should mention MOST are just 1 0z samples  that I want to try.  I usually purchased from Lone Star but it's time to branch out. Wont be making candles till after Christmas though....still testing some waxes *deadhorse*...bummer

Natures Garden
Orchid Rain
 NG Aloe & White Lilac
Aromatherapy Energizing Fragrance
Aromatherapy Relaxation Fragrance 
Gingerbread 
Orange Clove
Orange Blossom 
China Rain
Pumpkin Crunch Cake
Bamboo and White Grapefruit
Fresh Linen
Caribbean Fragrance Oil
Bermuda Triangle 
Hayride
Sleigh Ride
Black Cherry BOMB
Rum Ripened Raisin
Pink Sugar Type 
Reindeer Poo
Fresh Outdoors
Snickerdoodle Latte 
Tropical Blast 
Blue Agave 
Jade
Apricot 
Mermaid Kisses 
Lilac Fragrance Oil
Australian Bamboo Grass
Teakwood & Cardamom
French Lavender 
7-UP Pound Cake
Almond Marzipan 
Hazelnut Coffee
Blood Orange Fragrance Oil
Satsuma Fragrance Oi
Guava Fig Fragrance Oil
Yuzu 
Mrs. Claus Cookies 
Cracklin Birch
Garden Dirt
Nantucket Garden
Chocolate Orchid
Lilac
NG Cottage & Breezes Type
Coco Mango
Eucalyptus & Spearmint
Mountain Hazelnut Cafe
Hot Orange Danish
Tinsel 

Fragrance buddy
circus concession
clean cotton
mulberry
spiced apple
vanilla bean noel
cranberry woods
sea witch
tea an cakes
true lavender
celestial sea

Gosh darn it! I was reading your list and realized I forgot to order Tinsel from NG! 🙄😆

That looks like quite the variety!

Everyone's lists from FB look so good! Don't laugh, but I've never ordered from them and I'm afraid to go over there. 😱

I'm still working my way through NG, RE, Flaming and CW, and I need another supplier like I need a hole in the head, lol!

Oh man, I spent so much money!

I ordered from Aztec, Fragrance Buddy, Candles & Supplies and Candlewic. Plus, I ordered from Nature's Garden before the Black Friday sale.  Almost ordered again when I saw they were having a sale, but somehow managed to stop myself. I also did NOT buy anything from Just Scent.  Yay me!

I restocked some fragrances I already use. And have a few new ones coming plus jars, wax and wicks.  

I have way too many suppliers myself @Sarah S.  And just keep adding to that list.

I did pretty good.  Only bought from NG.  Mostly 16 ounce fo's I already use.  And I splurged and bought an escali scale off ebay, that has an ac adapter and weighs fluid ounces, ounces, grams etc. 

Gonna try to hold out and not buy any more until brambleberry has their 10% off gift certificates, usually around xmas

I was up past midnight getting in on the 20% off deal for wholesale supplies plus, have never tried them before and was waiting and hoping they would do a cyber monday or black friday thing. They have a relatively impressive selection of more masculine sounding fragrance oils, which to me is like hitting some sort of jackpot if at least a few of them turn out to be true to their descriptions. So $100 later after the coupon code and now I'll be back to creeping out the shy carrier guy again when I'm right there at the door awaiting his arrival. 

• Haha 1

I ordered a few from JS but didn't need anything from Fb so I passed and I really hate to miss out on their sales.  I also tried to order from WSP and was on their site at 4:00 this morning but it said what I had selected didn't qualify for the 20% off so I didn't get anything.

On 11/26/2017 at 10:07 AM, Sunday said:

Hey everyone how was your black Friday? Did you manage to scoop some new scents or perhaps stock up on some old favorites?

Here's a list of my haul from Natures Garden and Fragrance Buddy....before you go thinking  I spent a tone of money ...I should mention MOST are just 1 0z samples  that I want to try.  I usually purchased from Lone Star but it's time to branch out. Wont be making candles till after Christmas though....still testing some waxes *deadhorse*...bummer

Natures Garden
Orchid Rain
 NG Aloe & White Lilac
Aromatherapy Energizing Fragrance
Aromatherapy Relaxation Fragrance 
Gingerbread 
Orange Clove
Orange Blossom 
China Rain
Pumpkin Crunch Cake
Fresh Linen
Caribbean Fragrance Oil
Bermuda Triangle 
Hayride
Sleigh Ride
Black Cherry BOMB
Rum Ripened Raisin
Pink Sugar Type 
Reindeer Poo
Fresh Outdoors
Snickerdoodle Latte 
Tropical Blast 
Blue Agave 
Jade
Apricot 
Mermaid Kisses 
Lilac Fragrance Oil
Australian Bamboo Grass
Teakwood & Cardamom
French Lavender 
7-UP Pound Cake
Almond Marzipan 
Hazelnut Coffee
Blood Orange Fragrance Oil
Satsuma Fragrance Oi
Guava Fig Fragrance Oil
Yuzu 
Mrs. Claus Cookies 
Cracklin Birch
Garden Dirt
Nantucket Garden
Chocolate Orchid
Lilac
NG Cottage & Breezes Type
Coco Mango
Eucalyptus & Spearmint
Mountain Hazelnut Cafe
Hot Orange Danish
Tinsel 

Fragrance buddy
circus concession
clean cotton
mulberry
spiced apple
vanilla bean noel
cranberry woods
sea witch
tea an cakes
true lavender
celestial sea

Lol I did jump in on FB and a few from Aztec .I also ordered my Candlewic wax ,had a pretty good shipping discount code . You will love FB Mulberry ,so good ,so strong ,love. .I purchased the 1 pound bottle along with their Honey & Clementine,Cranberry woods and a handful more .I think you will like Ng Mrs Clause cookies .The best VBN I have found is Wholesale supply .They had a 20 percent off code Midnight till 6 am for Cyber Monday .I wanted to try their Alpine Cheer ,Beneath the Stars ,Frasier Fir & did pick up another pound bottle of Jelly donut ,so good .I also wanted to get WSP Mango sorbet,it was out of stock already before the sale . I have started making bath bombs and purchased some of their micas. Please let me know your opinion of FB Vanilla bean noel. I did not see many reviews & it's hard to beat WSP in this scent .You have a great list with your choices ,keep us posted 😀

I use FB Mulberry and it is awesome....and your right Kat WSP Vanilla Bean Noel you can't beat...Best one out there I think.  I'm going to get some Jelly Donut.  Moonstar says it is awesome.  She's really pretty picky about her scents so I trust her judgement and am going to get some next week.  Darn WSP had 20% off VBN?  Darn....I would have ordered a couple pounds....Kat, their Fraser Fir is totally awesome....CS puts out a Fraser too.   These 2 are identical.  It is as close as you can get to Thymes FRaser Fir and that is a beautiful scent.  You can't miss with that one.  

Trappeur

3 hours ago, Trappeur said:

I use FB Mulberry and it is awesome....and your right Kat WSP Vanilla Bean Noel you can't beat...Best one out there I think.  I'm going to get some Jelly Donut.  Moonstar says it is awesome.  She's really pretty picky about her scents so I trust her judgement and am going to get some next week.  Darn WSP had 20% off VBN?  Darn....I would have ordered a couple pounds....Kat, their Fraser Fir is totally awesome....CS puts out a Fraser too.   These 2 are identical.  It is as close as you can get to Thymes FRaser Fir and that is a beautiful scent.  You can't miss with that one.  

Trappeur

Trapp ,You have to get the Jelly donut ,so realistic and super strong. I remember Moonstar asking me about it & she tried it ,loves this one,pretty sure it was her. I did order the Frasier fir ,heard great reviews .I love the one from Candlewic as well ,it is the Thymes type also.Yes WSP had a Cyber Monday sale midnight till 6am,stayed up to pay for my order ,sale was unusual ,it changed to 15 percent 6 am till noon ,then 10 percent till later that day .I thought that was kinda crazy instead of just having 20 all day. I know WSP may have a big sale in Jan .I remember 2 years ago it was 35 or 50 off .I should have posted the WSP sale alert .I will let you know when the next sale will be. I absolutely love the Black strap molasses from Aztec , wonderful scent 😀

3 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Trappeur

FB has the best Mulberry I have ever found .I use alot of their oils ,most are great .Did you ever get your Maple cream & Sherbet from New direction? I was tempted ,just did not want to pay the $20 fee lol.I saved my $ for the Black Friday sales.Please let me know how ND works out for you. Gosh I do not need anymore suppliers,so tempting thou , especially if these are great oils. I added Candlescience for some new scents .I really love Christmas Hearth ,Raspberry sangria,Mistletoe &Strawberry shortcake  so far ,still have more to put into the wax. I can send you some WSP Jelly donut if you want ,amazing scent.It is a bit similar to Wild Berry Mousse and Country Berry hotcakes from different vendors. You can smell the dough along with the sweet strawberry filling .I will be happy to send you some 😀