New fragrance Oil enabler alert

katmeltswax

4 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Sorry for enabling everyone ! Aztec has a new oil Hillbilly Mistletoe ,sounds wonderful .I am going in for a pound at their low cost intro price $11.I am so hoping this scent is exactly as described .I could not help myself on this one lol.

I love the intro prices that Aztec has. Gets me almost every time with their new scents. LOL 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, soshiegirl said:

@katmeltswax, you are killing me!  I need another fragrance oil like I need another hole in the head.  Argh, on my way over to check it out.

I know right ,could not resist this one .It sounds so nice and great for the holiday season.I am willing to bet there is more to come from Aztec soon 😀

When y'all try it, let me know how it is. Sounds like something I would like. However my buying days for the year are over, and my budget won't allow for me to purchase anything until after the first of the year. 

(being on a tight budget sucks - but it's what needs to happen if I want to retire early and travel more!!) 

7 minutes ago, Jcandleattic said:

When y'all try it, let me know how it is. Sounds like something I would like. However my buying days for the year are over, and my budget won't allow for me to purchase anyth

8 minutes ago, Jcandleattic said:

When y'all try it, let me know how it is. Sounds like something I would like. However my buying days for the year are over, and my budget won't allow for me to purchase anything until after the first of the year. 

(being on a tight budget sucks - but it's what needs to happen if I want to retire early and travel more!!) 

ing until after the first of the year. 

I will be more than happy to send you a sample .I ordered a 1 pound bottle 😀I certainly did not need any more oil myself,😂 couldn't resist .PM me your address.My order is on the way and Aztec ships prompt .I am in South,Tx and usually get my orders in 2-3 days .This scent sounds amazing 😀

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

I will be more than happy to send you a sample .I ordered a 1 pound bottle 😀I certainly did not need any more oil myself,😂 couldn't resist .PM me your address.My order is on the way and Aztec ships prompt .I am in South,Tx and usually get my orders in 2-3 days .This scent sounds amazing 😀

I appreciate that. I'll wait for the OOB review first, and then I'll let you know. But thank you!