Birthday Cake!

MarlaSinger

I agree with everyone. Since your using the KY tart wax might as well save on shipping . Now they have 2 Birthday cakes, I use the KY version but Ive never tried the

other one to compare. When Keystone starts selling Peak oils which should be very soon, I'll start getting it from there. I really like the Peak Bday Cake . Do you add 

anything to the KY parasoy or use as is ? 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Belinda said:

I second that! Get the one that has the least reviews though. It's the best seller and smells better in my opinion 

Belinda is it that different from the other one ? I should try it . Is it sweeter ??? how would you say its different ? 

58 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

I agree with everyone. Since your using the KY tart wax might as well save on shipping . Now they have 2 Birthday cakes, I use the KY version but Ive never tried the

other one to compare. When Keystone starts selling Peak oils which should be very soon, I'll start getting it from there. I really like the Peak Bday Cake . Do you add 

anything to the KY parasoy or use as is ? 

Baby, use that KY parasoy wax as is.  It's perfect and easy to use.  I'm going to send you some of my favorite bday cake to play with along with some gingerbread scents.  Just PM me your addy.

• Like 1

I ended up getting a 2oz size of both of the RE birthday cakes to compare and OOB I can barely tell the difference. I haven't put them in wax yet, that is on the agenda for next week.

Right off the bat (and again, this difference is very minimal), I think the KY is a touch sweeter smelling, kind of in a bubblegum way, and the regular may be a tiny bit more buttery. I'm interested to see if there is a bigger difference once in wax.

• Like 1

Marla, I've ordered both those scents and I too forgot that there were 2 of them.  I remember the KY was just wonderful and then one day by accident I poured the SNC one and that was great too.  Let us know what happened and which one threw better.

Trappeur

On 10/11/2017 at 5:22 PM, Moonstar said:

Belinda is it that different from the other one ? I should try it . Is it sweeter ??? how would you say its different ? 

I never got around to pouring the KY version. I'm just going by OOB. Who knows, I might like KY better if I put it in wax LOL!

• Haha 1