What would you pair with White Tea & Ginger

tlc26

My best friend is getting married in June. She has volunteered me to do the wedding favors. How lovely of her! ;) The ideas that are in the mix are an organza bag with little hand/guest soaps (made with the Target heart mold)

The wedding colors are going to be white (obiviously) and blue. the bridesmaid dresses are going to be blue..etc.

I suggested to her doing white and blue organza bags with the soaps. Soaps would be blue and white.

She loves WTG and wants the soaps to be WTG and another scent.

What on earth would be a 'blue' scent that you would pair with it?? I am stumped. I love WTG so much on its own I haven't bothered to think about what would go with it! Now I can't think of anything that would compliment it and not be over powered by it!

maybe white bags with blue soaps and white soaps with blue bags. But we might do all white bags so the blue and WTG soaps might end up in the same bag. Should I just do some bags with a different scent for both colors? Meaning blue and white soaps in each bag but 1 scent to a bag.

Whatchya got guys?!?! any suggestions!

She thinks something manly..but my WTG sells even better with the guys!!! I think of it as a unisex FO. She should know ..her finace was the first one to take a WTG bubble bath with the bubble bath I gave her for Christmas..and NO he is not a metro! lol

Sorry its so long! I tend to babble sometimes

Should I have put this in another section?

For the white I would try to go with another very clean scent. How about Clean Cotton, Cotton Blossom, Love Spell ( I know, not clean, but classic for wedding favors), Pixie Dust, Amazing Grace...

I totally agree about the WT&G being unisex, men love it!

Elle

What about one of these?

Wedding Day

Cierra Candleswww.cierracandles.comSafe for soaps.Soap

Wizardswww.soapwizards.com"Beautiful sheer, white florals of freesia & lily of the valley are combined with an island breeze character of the tropics. Coconut flower & cassis are added to create that perfect floral bouquet."

Supplies 4 Candleswww.supplies4candles.comSafe for soaps & lotions.

Flashpoint: 190FWedding Day (type)Natures Garden

Candleswww.naturesgardencandles.comDuplication: Yankee Candle

"A romantic complex fragrance oil with top notes of pears & apricots; middle notes of rose, orchids, birds of paradise; with bottom notes of fresh English ivy, sandalwood, & musk."

Safe for soaps & bath/body products.

Flashpoint: >200F

Wholesale Supplies Pluswww.wholesalesuppliesplus.comDuplication: Yankee Candle

"Blend of rose & violet."

Safe for CP soap, m&p soap & bath/body products.

Flashpoint: 200F

Willow Woods Candleswww.2wwoods.comDuplication: Yankee Candle

"The smell of lily of the valley & other summer blooms."

Safe for soap & lotions.

Flashpoint: 210F

Wedding NightsTaylored Concepts, Inc.www.tayloredconcepts.com"Perfume, hint of vanilla."

Soap safe.

hmmm...blue scents.....

downey clean breeze

spring rain

china rain

lavendar vanilla....kinda stretching the blue but still workable

dunno...good luck!

or you could do just talk her into one scent and making it in blue and white

does it really matter that the color and fragrance don't match???? who really cares if it smells good and she likes it, right?

If you haven't smelled Blue Skies from SoapNCandles you MUST check it out before you make a final decision. I love it, my hubby loves it, everyone that smells it loves it! White Tea & Ginger is one of my faves too & I think it would make a nice pairing. If you want to smell it without buying the FO, I could mail you a M&P sample that I have made. Just PM me with your snail mail addy & I'll send it to ya!

Good luck!

LOL! Tab!! Sorry but you're killing me here ;)

Find some unisex fragrances maybe. You can color anything the way you want, just ummm like don't make a chocolate scent blue ... gives off bad images ;)

I'm half tempted to pull out the WT&G I have and start matching it to other scents I've got, but at the moment I'm overdosing on lavender and rather enjoying it ... seriously ;)

Have you got any zen tea? That would be a great mixer with that WT&G and it could go any color. It's not really a chick scent and it's not a dude scent either.