Tobacco Teakwood

alextam

Hi all,

I just newly joined this forum and I am already in love with you guys! :D

Its the first attempt to make a candle and I recently fell in love with PF Candle's Tobacco and Teakwood: https://pfcandleco.com/collections/wood/products/no-04-teakwood-tobacco-7-2-oz-standard-soy-candle?variant=11155662021

Can some of you maybe help me to identify the scents and oils they use? I would love to make this own on my own :D

Thanks!!

On 5/26/2017 at 3:03 PM, alextam said:

Hi all,

I just newly joined this forum and I am already in love with you guys! :D

Its the first attempt to make a candle and I recently fell in love with PF Candle's Tobacco and Teakwood: https://pfcandleco.com/collections/wood/products/no-04-teakwood-tobacco-7-2-oz-standard-soy-candle?variant=11155662021

Can some of you maybe help me to identify the scents and oils they use? I would love to make this own on my own :D

Thanks!!

PF's T & T is from Candle Science I believe. It's Caribbean Teakwood. A few of their best sellers are from CS as well. If you read the descriptions on their site you can match up the scent on CS website. 

As Jackbenimble said read their descriptions of their scents as some use the same exact as what candle suppliers say on thir site.  Most of big companies have their own forumulas and blend.  So you will have to experiment on your own.  And who knows what soy was they use or maybe they have a parasoy (part parrafin and part soy).  Start ordering sample of oils from various companies.  That's all anyone can tell you.

Trappeur

• 4 weeks later...

PF's T & T is from Candle Science I believe. It's Caribbean Teakwood. A few of their best sellers are from CS as well. If you read the descriptions on their site you can match up the scent on CS website. 

I went to their retail store in East LA the other day and it is definitely Caribbean Teakwood from Candle Science.   Does anybody know where they get the sent they call Golden Coast? I tried the incense and love it. It's a very familiar scent but I can't put my finger on it.

Someone else posted a few weeks back asking about one called Leather and Teakwood (I think) from a candle company and it fit the description of the one from Candle Science Caribbean Teakwood to a T so I'm sure it's probably the same scent. I actually got a bottle of it in today!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Moonstar said:

They might match the CS description but the fragrances are a little different in subtle ways IMO. The quality on their candles is amazing + smell wonderful.

Maybe they mix something else in there so they will have their own scent?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...