Mexican Sopapilla i

I am drooling I mixed 3 parts Mexican Fried Icecream 2 parts Cinnamon Buns and 1 part Honey I didn't really measure but guessing. Just mix to your liking. I used Tuepelo Honey from The Scent Works just a straight Honey. The Scent Works is gone I will miss that Honey when the bottle is empty. ?

10 hours ago, Barbara AL said:

I am drooling I mixed 3 parts Mexican Fried Icecream 2 parts Cinnamon Buns and 1 part Honey I didn't really measure but guessing. Just mix to your liking. I used Tuepelo Honey from The Scent Works just a straight Honey. The Scent Works is gone I will miss that Honey when the bottle is empty. ?

So like be seeking a replacement for the  honey. Whatcha gonna do if it's the ultimate winner combination? Unless one convinces Tall to coop it. I never tried the tupelo. I couldn't compare it to anything. 

2 hours ago, Barbara AL said:

Maybe Tall will Dupe it I have to see how much I have. I really love it in CP soap it is very strong and sticks I have never found another Honey like this no floral notes at all.

That's how I felt about Old Mill's Bacci de Miele! Tony's/Southern Gardens took it then it went to Pure Fragrance Oils and they renamed it to Kisses of Honey. The most outstanding honey, no floral notes, just pure golden honey. It was awesome! But I don't see it on PFO's website anymore.... not unless they renamed it again but their only honey listed has the wrong description so I don't think its the same one.

My back up honey is from EBB. Used to be a Flicker's FO. Its called Honey (L Occitane type). Its the closest I can find and its pretty good but not as good as OM's original Bacci de Miele! When I finally used up the bottle I cried!