Hanging Tag w/ Logo

Hi all! I have (very roughly) put together 2 hanging tags I am thinking of using for my candles. What do you think?? I am going to be selling candles to help my IVF expenses, so the one w/ the bud symbolizes new growth, but the other one might be more eye catching. I am naming my company "Use Those Blues" which I also think is fitting for the situation. What do you all think?? I am all about constructive criticism, so bring it on!

-the good candle image is what I am going for- nice & clean, no sticker on the actual jar as my husband and I agree we like our candles better without one.

-the scent/oz/burn time will all be hand written in

logo 1.PNG

logo 2.PNG

Good-Candle-Steph-Noritz_55A813.jpg

• Like 3

Hello Myrtle,

Love them!   Very very nice and clean, simple, and eye catching....and I love the one with the flower..and for the reason you stated as it symbolizing new growth.  That's your signature look....well done!  Love it!

Trappeur

• Like 2

I would still add branding and such to a warning type sticker on the bottom of the candle. you will need something physically attached on the candle itself to remind people where it came from, burning instructions, etc. and of course so they can order more if they like your candle. 

Are you advising people to remove the tag before lighting?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TallTayl said:

I would still add branding and such to a warning type sticker on the bottom of the candle. you will need something physically attached on the candle itself to remind people where it came from, burning instructions, etc. and of course so they can order more if they like your candle. 

Are you advising people to remove the tag before lighting?

Great feedback. I will definitely have a warning label on the bottom of the candle. I had not thought of adding the remove before burning instructions, and will certainly look to add this to the back (or maybe on the bottom warning label).

I think they look great! The only thing I would suggest is to remove the 'www' from the URL - I've seen this recently on packaging for other brands and I like how clean it looks. But that's just a personal preference. Hang tags is such a fantastic idea - no worrying about getting the label straight! 

• Like 1