Anybody run their Candle jars through the dish washer?

Anybody; run their Candle Jars through the

dish washer; Before they pour their candles?

Just to be sure they are Clean?

If I we're to do this I would of course put the

Dish Washer on the Delicates / Light Setting

Just for washing off the Dust.  As they are NOT Dirty Dishes...LOL...

Edited by ILikeWaxMelts
  • Like 1

Yes I always run mine through the dishwasher.  There is a residue on glass when you buy it and I'm too lazy to clean each one with alcohol so I just pop the jars in the dishwasher and double rinse.  They come out sparkly clean and when completely dry I put the lid on and put them back in the box so they are ready for use.

Mine come pretty clean - I used to run them thru the dishwasher but there would always be water spots despite the water softener and using finish, boost or oxyclean

then I would hand wash which is a PIA so I now just spray alcohol and wipe with a paper towel which goes fast and dries fast and I only do it mainly to make sure there isn't a layer of residue and ensure my wicks stick....sometimes when I don't use the alcohol my glue will slide and not stick well 

• Like 1

depends on the jars for me. Most I receive arrive and are packaged very clean. I may spritz with alcohol if I notice anything. But most of the time dishwasher is unnecessary.

But, I have received cased before of jars that had a film or something on them.