Aztec FO Suggestions Please

Moonstar

For those of you that have ordered from Aztec, what are some of your favorites. Barbara's post of their Pine boughs + Apples inspired me to try this one.

Any tried their Vanilla Bean - Cozy Cabin - Tobacco - Kentucky Bourbon - Apple Pie . I already have their Blueberry cobbler + its really good.

So is anyone ordering FO's during Black Friday ? I hope Fillmore is having a sale Id like to get a pound of the Cranberry Citrus - Love this one !

If anyones tried Fillmore's Cranberry + plum, please let me know what you thought. They've got some great oils !

I just started ordering from them let me see what I have.

i got a sample of their Cinnamon Bread Pudding almost smells identical to Tennessee Candle Supply. Got Smell of Christmas going to put this in wax melts.

Mostly what I got I am going to put in soap. Oak C for Men BBW type, Blood Orange and Goji Berries, and Rosemary Pepper I mixed this one with Lavender in soap.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barbara AL said:

I just started ordering from them let me see what I have.

i got a sample of their Cinnamon Bread Pudding almost smells identical to Tennessee Candle Supply. Got Smell of Christmas going to put this in wax melts.

Mostly what I got I am going to put in soap. Oak C for Men BBW type, Blood Orange and Goji Berries, and Rosemary Pepper I mixed this one with Lavender in soap.

Sooooooo ... I keep wanting to get Oak for Men and the partner is like no ... I love blood orange, so I imagine the Goji Berries actually smell where as the real dried ones don't seem to. Rosemary pepper ... all I can say is mmmmm. I'd say yum, but this isn't a fragrance that's food related lol. 

• Like 2

I've only bought samples from them - most are BBW dupes (esp love Vermont Honey Apple & Citron Cedarwood OOB).  A few others I've gotten that I like and will likely order larger sizes for testing are:  Black Cinnamon (unisex but smells more manly to me), Fruit Loops (smells like fruity pebbles cereal to me and so good!), and Rosemary Pepper (if you like rosemary scents, this one is unique).

The only one in your list that I've purchased is Kentucky Bourbon.  Normally alcohol types burn the nose hairs a bit for me, but It's not as potent OOB as I thought it might be.  I get a bit of vanilla on first sniff and then I get an alcohol type smell.  It's really pleasant.  I can see using this on its own and mixing with it. 

Aztec is a pretty new supplier for me.  So far, they have great prices and ship fast.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Scented said:

Moonstar, Barnwood. It's wonderful. I wish I were at home to add to the suggestions, but I'm not. 

The Wildflower from here ... the one that's super cheap and limited ... is actually super good. 

Oh thank you so much ! How would you best describe Barnwood ? 

2 hours ago, bells4shells said:

I've only bought samples from them - most are BBW dupes (esp love Vermont Honey Apple & Citron Cedarwood OOB).  A few others I've gotten that I like and will likely order larger sizes for testing are:  Black Cinnamon (unisex but smells more manly to me), Fruit Loops (smells like fruity pebbles cereal to me and so good!), and Rosemary Pepper (if you like rosemary scents, this one is unique).

The only one in your list that I've purchased is Kentucky Bourbon.  Normally alcohol types burn the nose hairs a bit for me, but It's not as potent OOB as I thought it might be.  I get a bit of vanilla on first sniff and then I get an alcohol type smell.  It's really pleasant.  I can see using this on its own and mixing with it. 

Aztec is a pretty new supplier for me.  So far, they have great prices and ship fast.

Thanks for chiming in ! Rosemary Pepper sounds interesting - how would you best describe it ? BTW The Peppermint Bark from JS smelled awesome both 

OOB + CT HOWEVER while burning I didn't care for the scent, it seemed to change ??? I was so disappointed not sure if its the chocolate or peppermint 

that does this or maybe even the wick ??? IDK. The VBM had a great HT not as deep + rich on vanilla( to me anyhow ) But I really like it. I pick up more

marshmallow - The wax I tested in was 464 with a CD wick . Do these type FO morph sometimes - if so, wonder why ???

Edited by Moonstar

6 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Thanks for chiming in ! Rosemary Pepper sounds interesting - how would you best describe it ? BTW The Peppermint Bark from JS smelled awesome both 

OOB + CT HOWEVER while burning I didn't care for the scent, it seemed to change ??? I was so disappointed not sure if its the chocolate or peppermint 

that does this or maybe even the wick ??? IDK. The VBM had a great HT not as deep + rich on vanilla( to me anyhow ) But I really like it. I pick up more

marshmallow - The wax I tested in was 464 with a CD wick . Do these type FO morph sometimes - if so, wonder why ???

Rosemary Pepper smells clean and refreshing.  I know that's not a terrific way to describe it, but I'm not sure how else to.  I def smell the rosemary and it reminds me of the invigorating scents typically marketed towards men.  

Thanks for the update on the JS Peppermint Bark!  I never got around to ordering that one.  Good chocolate scents are so hard to find (for me).  I absolutely love VBM!  It's still one of my favorites.  I get different scents from it -- CT I smell more of the marshmallow than the vanilla, but when I do smell the vanilla it has a buttery tone that I just love.  When I'm burning it, it just smells like I'm baking :D  But now I'm getting off topic...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bells4shells said:

Rosemary Pepper smells clean and refreshing.  I know that's not a terrific way to describe it, but I'm not sure how else to.  I def smell the rosemary and it reminds me of the invigorating scents typically marketed towards men.  

Thanks for the update on the JS Peppermint Bark!  I never got around to ordering that one.  Good chocolate scents are so hard to find (for me).  I absolutely love VBM!  It's still one of my favorites.  I get different scents from it -- CT I smell more of the marshmallow than the vanilla, but when I do smell the vanilla it has a buttery tone that I just love.  When I'm burning it, it just smells like I'm baking :D  But now I'm getting off topic...

I'll for sure try the Rosemary 

and thanks again for letting me 

know about the JS VBM ? 

i always get off topic ? 

Happy thanksgiving ? 

• Like 1