Candle Hangers

MLG

I have a habit of recycling old candle jars and I have attached a picture of one I repurposed this summer.  My question - can anyone please tell me where I can locate these jar hangers?  I can find the lids and other hangers, but for the life of me I can't find these.  Very frustrating.  I love the way they look and I am doing some donation candles for a large local Law Enforcement Charity and these would make a very classy looking candle. Please help ?   LOL

IMG_9349.JPG

I bought tons of them from Candles and Supplies too. And I looked they don't have them.  McCalls candles uses them on all their jars.  They are not called hangers but something else.  Let me think about it and maybe I can remember.

Trappeur

all i can find is the chintzy wire ones, Milk house candles has similar handles on their candles. i found a photo with those handles from Etsy but they werent on the site anymore must have been from an old listing. 

I found Colonial tin, they had lots of rustic country accessories but they were pricey and i didnt see what you were looking for. I would love to be able to find those handles! 

Edited by Siren12

Its possible that C&S may have a few but they are not on their website. The sometimes sell stuff in their showroom but not online. I used to buy mine at C&S too. Anyway, I remember seeing a barrel of them in their showroom for sale along with a barrel full of wood lids with stars on top but that was a while back. I bought a few that way and some of those adorable wood lids too. So you might give them a call and see if they have any left. They might give you a discount for what they have left.

Thank you all for such great responses and for taking time out of your day to help me!  I really appreciate it!  I thought it was just my Googling ability! lol

I am a little bummed about it.  I really want these hangers! I am going to try and call C&S this afternoon Candybee - just in case they still have some in stock.  Thanks for the advice.  I'll let you know if I'm successful :)

Okay - Using some of your wonderful advice - I finally found some!!!! You will never guess where?????? eBay and Etsy of all places!!!!! LOL  They aren't cheap, but they'll serve my purpose (all for charity)!!!  Thank you so much!  Sometimes all you need is for someone to reword something :)   You all are AWESOME!!!!!

• Like 3

On 11/23/2016 at 3:16 PM, Moonstar said:

what shop on Etsy + eBay ? Thats awesome that you found them ! Good job + I love the fact that you do charity - does feel good doesn't it ? 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/72015742/clearance-metal-handles-for-rustic
https://www.etsy.com

I can't believe I've been looking so long for these and they were literally right under my nose! LOL!!!!

• Like 2