Which Christmas label do you like best?

Trappeur

My account that carries all the wine fragrances is ready to order her Thanksgiving and Christmas candles now.  So I presented her a new jar just for Christmas just like in the picture below that is lit which she loves.   It's from General Wax in California and is a 5" wide jar that comes with a brushed silver lid and I do in 3 wicks.  I ordered this jar last spring and have my wicks all finalized so that is all done.  I also designed a special label for her which she loves and this will be just for Christmas.

Have 2 questions I would like to get everyones opinion on.

The label (#1 label) I did with a really nice cursive font she likes but then she asked that I possibly do it in her own font for her business name which she has on her business card and her little logo underneath that says home and gift.  But she doesn't really care what font I use.  I do like my font (#1) and hers (#2 label).  WHICH LABEL DOES EVERYONE LIKE BEST? #1 OR #2?

Also if anyone knows of a company that offers the jar I'm going to use from another company that is possibly cheaper and not all the way out in California could you tell me?  The jar is 5" diameter so that is my problem.  I've checked Lone Star, The Jar store, Aztec, Flaming, and just about all the companies out there.  This jar comes out to $5.00 a jar with the lid with shipping included if I order 24 of them at a time.  By the time I get the candle done it will be a cost of $10.00.  I'm pretty sure she will go with it as she carries my crystal which isn't cheap.  I was thinking of charging 18.00 a candle...I know it's a lot but it's a big candle and I believe will be a classy elegant candle.  I've attached a picture of the jar from General Wax.

Thanks for help and advice!

Trappeur

What the candle will look like burning with 3 wicks.

d_242%201%201.jpg

WHICH LABEL DO YOU LIKE? #1 (with my font for business name and fragrance name) or #2 (with her font as on her business card)?

#1 Label (With my font I like)

view%2046.jpg

#2 Label (With her business name font and fragrance name in same font)

view%2050.jpg

This is the jar from General Wax

P0962734.jpg

• Like 1

Ok,  here is the pic with her signature logo in her own fonts on the top 1/2 of the label and the bottom 1/2 the other label.

I don't know......don't know if it is clicking for me or what.....I also enlarged her new blue fonts as someone suggested.

Trappeur

view%2053.jpg