Moonstar

On 10/20/2018 at 2:23 AM, Daisymay66 said:

I bought a pound from NG. Hoping it tests out well!

@Daisymay66  Are you speaking of the ZB from NG?  If so, I would love to hear your thoughts both OOB & once in your wax.  While I buy from many different suppliers... I'm only about 15 minutes from NG, so I'm especially knowledgeable on their FO's.  I think you will love their ZB though.  😇

Edited by Marleigha

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2018 at 3:31 AM, Marleigha said:

@Daisymay66  Are you speaking of the ZB from NG?  If so, I would love to hear your thoughts both OOB & once in your wax.  While I buy from many different suppliers... I'm only about 15 minutes from NG, so I'm especially knowledgeable on their FO's.  I think you will love their ZB though.  😇

Hi Marleigha

I'm super sorry. I meant I bought a pound of Carrot Cake from NG. I’ve tried quite a few ZB but never found a great one.

On 11/1/2018 at 1:21 AM, Daisymay66 said:

Hi Marleigha

I'm super sorry. I meant I bought a pound of Carrot Cake from NG. I’ve tried quite a few ZB but never found a great one.

Ohhh okay.  Their ZB is really nice!  I have 4 different ZB 2 of them are sweeter, 1 is semi-spicy and the other 1 is the spiciest of the bunch.  How did you like the NG Carrot Cake?  😇

16 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Ohhh okay.  Their ZB is really nice!  I have 4 different ZB 2 of them are sweeter, 1 is semi-spicy and the other 1 is the spiciest of the bunch.  How did you like the NG Carrot Cake?  😇

It’s ok I guess..was hoping for a bit stronger. 

• Like 1