More Valentine Stuff

pdevine

Can you all tell today is picture taking day:D One is the heart shaped dish that I'm doing (packaged), the other is the small dipped bear and feather pillar packaged. The 3rd pic is a small dipped bear that I'm doing along with a wax dipped rose in the vase with aroma beads. The beads in the vase in the picture isn't scented yet, I just threw those in there for the picture. The bear will be packaged in a cello bag with a ribbon on it and then that is hot glued to the front of the vase. Will post other's in another thread. Thanks for looking,,,Portia

post-139-139458390657_thumb.jpg

post-139-139458390662_thumb.jpg

post-139-139458390665_thumb.jpg

I hope you don't mind me asking this here ... when you scent your palm wax, do you find that you need to add more or less FO, in general? Can you tell me what the scent throw is like for that type of wax (granted different FOs throw differently, I'm just asking as a gen'l question)?

I really like how you packaged the 1st pix .... looks beautiful & I love that deep purple ribbon.

Thanks for the compliments!

Mtngrl: Unless it's a REALLY strong fo, I go with 1 1/4-1 1/2 oz/lb with Palm. I am VERY please with the throw from the Palm pillars, to me, I get more of a throw out of these than I do using paraffin. HTH,,,,Portia

Unless it's a REALLY strong fo, I go with 1 1/4-1 1/2 oz/lb with Palm. I am VERY please with the throw from the Palm pillars, to me, I get more of a throw out of these than I do using paraffin. HTH,,,,Portia

Thanks for the feedback, Portia. I made some scented palm pillars a few weeks ago. The cold throw seems good, but I haven't test burned them yet. I AM suprised that the hot throw is better in the palm than paraffin. I had the impression it was the other way around, but maybe that's because you used a little bit more? I appreciate you sharing your thoughts. :smiley2: