april candles

• 2 weeks later...

I am making vanilla, lavender, black raspberry vanilla, English garden, and meadow.  Soon I am going to make for the first time lilac, beach linen, and I have some other ones I got for the first time including lemon pound cake ( I am excited to try that one) All my scents are from candle science. 

• Like 1

I ordered the CS clean cotton + so wished I ordered the beach linen instead. the clean cotton is not pleasing to my nose + its been curing in wax for 

over a week.... theres a sharpness to it i don't like. Faeryen how would you best describe the beach linen ? I only hesitated to get it because in 

the reviews said said it was a heavy oil + hard to wick ??? 

I almost added Beach Linen as my sample with my last CS order, but I opted for Cotton Tree instead.  Those recent reviews kinda threw me off, too.  Today I've poured Rain Water, Jamaica Me Crazy and Honeydew (all CS) and Grapefruit & Mangosteen (Aztec).  Made up a bunch of room sprays with Clean Breeze (NG).      

• Like 1

On 4/17/2016 at 6:22 PM, Moonstar said:

I ordered the CS clean cotton + so wished I ordered the beach linen instead. the clean cotton is not pleasing to my nose + its been curing in wax for 

over a week.... theres a sharpness to it i don't like. Faeryen how would you best describe the beach linen ? I only hesitated to get it because in 

Beach Linen is a clean smell without being overly laundry detergent/fabric softener like. Does that make sense? It is one of my all time favorites!

yeah ... the clean cotton is not doing it for me - you nailed the description  of it being overly laundry detergent scent . i think ill order the beach linen next week :)  Lumina , are wine glasses hard to wick correctly + how do they hold up when burning. id be afraid they shatter lol ! 

Edited by Moonstar

On April 17, 2016 at 7:22 PM, Moonstar said:

Love beach linen but I can't wick it for nothing in soy without being afraid to sell with a wick 3 times bigger than the norm 

I plan to try it parasoy and see if it's any better but it's an amazing scent 

Their clean cotton is not that strong in soy for me either - it does have a sharp note of yuck so I switched to WSP clean cotton yank dupe and it's perfect