HELP!! BC North is out of my bears for dipping!

I have been pricing bears lately too - I got a kit from waxteddybear.com and it's great, but to buy bears, I've found that Peaks is cheaper for the same bear. I love Peak - even though I'm in Connecticut and the shipping is more expensive than other places, the price of the actual bears is so much lower that it still comes out cheaper per bear with the higher shipping cost! I only wished I lived in Colorado so I could get them faster!!

I like the looks of the bears they have at Peaks, but I don't want to buy a mixed case and I need to buy more than tweleve. I could buy two seperate doz, but then it gets more expensive. I normally use the BC bears from BCN.I really like these bears you can buy the whole case of one color for $99 which comes out to $2.75/ bear which is the cheapest I've found.

ok not trying to be silly here...but i didnt know Peaks carries bears....how long heve they had them? and where are they listed on the site...I mean which category are they listed under.?? I went to the link above and got there..but to just click around on the site I just dont see bears. TY

When would it tell you that it was out of stock? I just added a case to my cart just to see if it would say they were out and it didn't? Or do you go through all of the check out before it tells you? IF it says right away.........then maybe they're back?:D

It would show when you're viewing the product, like this:

4lbpottiny.jpg Seamless Aluminum Pouring Pitcher: 4 lb

Code: ACC-MeltPot4lb

Price: $0.00

We are now temporarily SOLD OUT of 'Seamless Aluminum Pouring Pitcher: 4 lb'.

Quantity in Basket: none

If you were to click on it, you shouldn't be allowed to add it to the basket, because the button wouldn't be there. Looks like the bears are back then.

When would it tell you that it was out of stock? I just added a case to my cart just to see if it would say they were out and it didn't? Or do you go through all of the check out before it tells you? IF it says right away.........then maybe they're back?:D

She's looking for the Shaggie ones, which are long haired and are out of stock. At least it shows that on BCN's site.