Power House Scents

Daisymay66

8 hours ago, moonshine said:

I use soy and 3 strongest....hard because as I burn different ones I change my mind in strongest 

CS mistletoe 

FB Sugar cookie royale 

SC champaca and bamboo 

there are so many more it's hard to pick top 3...

I've never used any oils from SC. I remember looking several times but they were kinda expensive. 

47 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

OOps that was 5....sorry

Trappeur

I'm good with as many as ya all want to share. So excited to have some new oils on my wish lists! That was my thought behind this thread was for us to maybe try some new oils and it's nice to know they are good oils. Not saying they will work for everyone cause we know that doesn't always work that way but I'm happy to try :)

2 hours ago, Trappeur said:

I use 464

Pumpkin Pecan Waffles by Tennessee

Balsam Fir by Fillmore

Vanilla Bean Noel by Tennessee

Peach Nectar by Candle Science

Macintosh Apple by Flaming and Candle Science

Trappeur

I don't remember the Balsam Fir at FM... can you describe the scent? Sounds like something I would love!!

14 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

I've never used any oils from SC. I remember looking several times but they were kinda expensive. 

They are pricey but oh so worth it 

they have many many scents that work so well with soy but some are very very light so if you try them get the 1 ouncers to sample first 

the champaca and bamboo - hotel costes- lime margarita- sweet yellow pear- woodsmoke- chocolate- angel- fresh grass- pearberry- strawberry and red currant votivo are amazing 

I nee a new lilac and just ordered it from there along with many other samplers again.....lol

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 2/2/2016 at 10:05 AM, pcbrook said:

I use palm wax and it would have to be LS Autumn Lodge, Peaks Amish Harvest, BCN Sage & Citrus and CS Caribbean Teakwood.  Sorry that was 4!  :D

Whos LS ? I need to try BCN Sage & Citrus or Id like to try a blackberry Sage.