Upgrade

Vicky_CO

It will be a lot like the old one once everything get done right now it is rebuilding data bases.  That is going to take time I have no idea how much. Ugg I hate upgrades but did not have much of a choice. I will try to explain out the new features as I figure them out. The activity tab up top will give you your recent activity and know you can customize what you see when you come here.

A lot is a waiting game to see what rebuilds and what I have to rebuild.

Upgrades are complete If you are having problems please list them here I will get to them.

Profile errors are still happening I have sent notified our server that is a programing issue beyond what can be dealt with by me. Hopefully that will be resolved soon.

On 2/2/2016 at 3:59 PM, Candybee said:

I am having trouble getting next page to load. It says its loading but nothing happens. so I am only able to read page 1 on threads I have tried today. I don't remember this happening before. Just all day today.

I have that same exact thing happening to me.  But mine has been happening all along the time.

Trappeur