BCN Favorites

Daisymay66

Most of them work very well in soy - but I found many were light but they are good- when I first started I Had bought supplies off Craigslist and there were boxes of their oils but over the years I have only kept a few because it takes forever to get my order and at the time I tried to switch to a supplier where I could get my wax and jars as well....well that hasn't worked out so well as I have over a dozen places I get oils now but I do still get the following from BCN

Hyacinth

Tomatoe leaf

Hayride

Strawberry jam

Cool water

I would have to look at their entire list to remember what I had used In the past but they are a good company

• Like 2

Yes it would be great .....where to begin

I have thought about blending it with some rosemary, cilantro and thyme - maybe some lavender or geranium

I personally love the scent, it couldn't be more exact than breaking a tomato stem in half and getting that sharp green smell

• Like 1

I have thought about blending it with some

rosemary,

cilantro and

thyme - maybe some

lavender or

geranium

I personally love the scent, it couldn't be more exact than breaking a tomato stem in half and getting that sharp green smell

Sage

Basil

You could go all italian herbs or add in other herbals. I can smell it now.

I have thought about blending it with some rosemary, cilantro and thyme - maybe some lavender or geranium

Thanks for sharing! I'm sitting here trying to think ok what else could go with it? Man I just stink at the blending thing! :)