Renaming vanilla bean noel

Trappeur

I am just loving vanilla bean noel from Flaming.  And is a terrific seller for me. As soon as I delivered a dozen to my apple account they all went in 1 day!  Unbelievable... I've never tried a vanilla bean noel from anyone b/4 till I did at Flaming and it's wonderful.  I would like to keep this as a scent in my regular collection once Christmas is over and would love everyone's input for a new name.  It would wind up as a winter scent, but I'm wondering if it would sell all year round aside from Christmas and have a name made up for it to go all year long.

What I came up with so far is:

Vanilla Frost

Vanilla  Fireside  (Actually I made up a label in this name and have it coming in, but I might have jumped too fast as I'm

not sure if I like it anymore....I can always change it no problem as I have to place another order for

labels today).

I would love to hear of some other names as I'm horrible at this.

Thanks.

Trappeur

I know it's weird to keep Christmas names but I do year round on that one and I used to on Christmas Tree.  Once I had followers for the scent I didn't want them confused by

a different name.  The Vanilla Bean Noel flies off my shelf too, I'm starting to think 1-2 people buy all I have stocked.

It is a year round seller and mixer for most online sellers. Some keep the name or a supplier's name for the scent (I do neither).

I never thought of it as a Christmas scan. It is a warm, almost musky, caramel-y vanilla. I always look at the scent notes for the supplier and use that for naming inspiration.

I keep the name all year too. I'm like Karen, I never think of it as a seasonal scent. I think it's just the name that makes it sound that way. I used to change Mrs. Claus cookies to Vanilla Sugar Cookie but got tired doing that so I just keep the name all year. The people that like it don't care LOL! It's easier for me to keep up with it too, which is a plus since I'm already so extremely disorganized!  *shudder*

I never have it named a Christmas name nor do I use the name from any supplier.

I change all my scent names. I do not own supplier's scent names nor names of types. 

That said, my scent list remains consistent year round. I have some who buy Summer Fruit Salad every month of the year. I do not have the word Christmas in any of my scent names.