bazooka bubblegum soap

I is really not hard at all. .

just plan it and do your prep work..

I made all the bubble gum drops one day and then 2 days later I made the body of my soap that's all it takes.. just time consuming

Are you gum drops M&P or CP? 

I use both, so it just depends on what I have available... 

They are so cool all those soaps.....Geesh, I remember going to the corner store and buying those pink paper wrapped bazooka gums for a penny each when I was a kid....Oh, those were the days.....Sigh....

Trappeur

• Like 1

They are so cool all those soaps.....Geesh, I remember going to the corner store and buying those pink paper wrapped bazooka gums for a penny each when I was a kid....Oh, those were the days.....Sigh....

Trappeur

Me too!! The gum was horrible, but the jokes made up for it. (sort of)

You gals are talented!  VERY Cute!  I made a polka dotted soap, kind of like yours, the pink migrated and bled :o

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
Maya Angelou

Have you tried the micas from nurtures?

They are wonderful. .she test them all before ever putting them in her site to sell.

I have not had any bleed that are listed as non..

also tkb has some great non bleeding micas..

, quote name="RollTide" post="1000459" timestamp="1426918825"]You gals are talented!  VERY Cute!  I made a polka dotted soap, kind of like yours, the pink migrated and bled :o

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.

Maya Angelou

• Like 1

@8-Gran-Ones Have you tried the micas from nurtures?
They are wonderful. .she test them all before ever putting them in her site to sell.

I did not at the time.  It was my first experience with soap with a "Life of the Party" melt and pour soap kit. I also picked up a red soap color at ACMoore to make the pink dots with in a clear purple tinted M&P.  The kit came with a green and gold mica and they were GORGEOUS!  I have a stash I just got last week of 3 different shades of blue and a green.  I'm REALLY excited to try them! 

I just went to TKB's site!  OMGoodness!!!!!!!  Thank You!  I love this forum!  I lurked for a year!  I'm so glad I joined!  Thanks again @8-Gran-Ones!!!

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.~
Maya Angelou

@8-Gran-Ones Have you tried the micas from nurtures?

I did not at the time. It was my first experience with soap with a "Life of the Party" melt and pour soap kit. I also picked up a red soap color at ACMoore to make the pink dots with in a clear purple tinted M&P. The kit came with a green and gold mica and they were GORGEOUS! I have a stash I just got last week of 3 different shades of blue and a green. I'm REALLY excited to try them!

I just went to TKB's site! OMGoodness!!!!!!! Thank You! I love this forum! I lurked for a year! I'm so glad I joined! Thanks again @8-Gran-Ones!!!

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.~

Maya Angelou

You will need to be very careful..it is addicting...lol Edited by 8-GRAN-ONES