When does the

Vicky_CO

I have one that started today and another that starts in April, and another in May. Most of them run from May to October in my area. A few start earlier, and some are open all year.

Anyway, I start going to mine the first Saturday in April and every week from now through fall.

I wanna say that it's year round here in the desert but I seldom go since it's too expensive for me to shop there every week. Right now there's 3 a week and 4 on the first week of a new month. They've recently started doing an evening farmers market from 4-8 pm last month.

I recently moved from Ohio where I was heavily involved with the farmers market scene (5 mkts/wk), basically April-October. I am shocked that the most popular one here in this area (Atlanta GA outerbelt) only runs June-Aug. What's up with that? We do have one not far from us that reacently started up a year-round market.

• 2 weeks later...

They are year round here in FL (Orlando area).  I am doing 3 so far a week, and looking to add more.  I did some evening ones last year, but the chance of rain everyday in the Summer is a hard one.  When I am up in Maggie Valley,NC they don't start until late April and only run through October.

Cindy

• Like 1