Rename for Nutmeg Ginger

blt212

I just got out the Pumpkin Souffle and did a side by side OOB experience and Debele you're right, they are very similar.  Which is somewhat unfortunate since I already have Pumpkin Souffle in my line.....however I ordered 2 lbs of Nutmeg Ginger so I guess I'll be adding it regardless..

Guest OldGlory

I am getting a LOT of mileage out of Fillmore's Nutmeg & Ginger as a mixer. This FO throws beautifully in 464, so if you have something that just needs a little sweet, spicy, warm boost add this. You would be surprised what you can add it to!

OG you and I think a lot alike! I love using it for a mixer. I mix it with BW Honey Gingerbread. I know I mixed it with a pumpkin and a brulee but don't remember which oils I used. Its very versatile as a mixer!

Just don't ever, ever, use it in soap! (Ask me how I know!)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Brought up this thread because I am finding I am in the same boat. I want to rename nutmeg ginger because I don't think the name gives it justice. I like warm autumn spice but need a few more ideas

Warm Autumn Spice

Autumn Splendor

Mrs. Claus Cookies

Christmas Cottage Cookies

Christmas Bakeshop

Autumn Harvest Spice

Nutmeg Spiced Chutney

Santa's Village Bakeshop

Any other suggestions are welcome. Or just vote which one you like best. I want an autumn/fall or Christmas theme name.

I am still leaning towards the Warm Autumn Spice..