New FO's

flair

Here's a short list - there are many many more out there! 

Nature's Garden

Peak Candle

Aztec

Lone Star

Bitter Creek North

Bitter Creek South

WSP

Candle Science

Candles & Supplies

Indiana Candle Supplies

Save on Scents

I know I am missing a ton of obvious ones, but here is what I could think of just off the top of my head. 

Actually - check out this thread. It will be helpful - 

http://www.craftserver.com/topic/103776-suppliers-and-abbreviations/

Edited by Jcandleattic
  • Like 1

I use so many FOs suppliers, it's not funny. Right now, I am loving Fillmore Container's FOs. I've only tested a few, but they have all been great. My favorite fo suppliers are MMS (Majestic Mountain Sage), Backwoods, and Peaks. I also like a few from The Candle Source and Candle Science. Oh, and I'm really starting to like Pure Fragrance Oil, too. The list could go on. Not sure I'm much help here. :)

Flair- just a word of warning - you might want to stop yourself before you go looking at other suppliers. Addiction will follow!!! And you will find yourself trying every supplier you hear about, just to make sure you are not missing out on something. :) it's terrible, but fun. :)

• Like 4

I agree- branch out carefully! Lol

I had so many 1 ouncers from everywhere that I knew I would not use and some went really and eating thru the containers that I had to ditch about 10 pounds worth of samples

There are so many suppliers out there and everyone hates to try just one and so the carts become full and it's a vicious cycle....

If I could do it all over again I would have stuck with just a handful

I use probably around 14 or more suppliers!

Here are a few of my favs

Elements

Candlescience

Millcreek

Fillmore container

Peak

Just scent

Oregon trails

Daystar

Indiana candle supply

Fragrance buddy

Pure fragrance oils

Wholesale supplies plus

Natures garden

Sweetcakes

That's 14! Lol And there are more I just can't think of right now

• Like 3

I'm with everyone else! I wish I could do it over and save myself a ton of money! My favorites are:

Natures Gardens

Candle Science

Peaks

Just Scent-If you get a good oil from her, it's really good, but a lot of hers are weak in my opinion, so if you place an order here you need to ask advice on good oils first.

Candlewic

Wholesale supplies plus-has become one of my new favorites!

Daystar

Fragrance Buddy

Candle Source

The Candle Makers Store

Aztec

• Like 2

Definitely add Cajun Candles to the list too! :) Love Candle Science, Peak, Indiana Candle Supply, Wholesale Supplies Plus, Rustic Escentuals, Candlewic, Nature's Garden, Sweetcakes , Candle Cocoon. So MANY awesome suppliers....WE are SO fortunate!! where to start huh Flair? :) Let me tell ya....you WILL find favorites at every single supplier you buy from! :) Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Souffle are wonderful from Candle Science. Spiced Orange, Cinnamon, Fudge Brownie and Memories of Christmas and others are awesome from Cajun. Pumpkin Spice Chutney, Cedar Garland, Creamy Chai Latte, Daffodil, Christmas Tree , Nutmeg and Ginger , Cocoa Therapy I have loved from Fillmore and have another order coming in this week w/Cinnamon Cider, more Cedar Garland, more Christmas Tree, more Creamy Chai Latte, Citrus and Spruce and  Lavender , Sage and Rosemary. Also for Fall and Autumn scents from Bitter Creek South...try their Pumpkin Cheesecake and their Harvest...always best sellers for me this time of year. :)  

• Like 1

You absolutely are! Lol

Excellent fragrances...I had never ordered from Fillmore before and now I am hooked! We are all enablers here....if I could stop reading about FO's I would stop trying new places...and what really stinks is a few of those suppliers I only use 1 or 2 fragrances but then I would have to buy more and test more to condense! It never ends

• Like 5

I use so many FOs suppliers, it's not funny. Right now, I am loving Fillmore Container's FOs. I've only tested a few, but they have all been great. My favorite fo suppliers are MMS (Majestic Mountain Sage), Backwoods, and Peaks. I also like a few from The Candle Source and Candle Science. Oh, and I'm really starting to like Pure Fragrance Oil, too. The list could go on. Not sure I'm much help here. :)

Flair- just a word of warning - you might want to stop yourself before you go looking at other suppliers. Addiction will follow!!! And you will find yourself trying every supplier you hear about, just to make sure you are not missing out on something. :) it's terrible, but fun. :)

Isn't that the truth?  I was  trying to use up old FO's  that seem to still be good before I order anymore, however, that didn't work out, I ordered anyway :lol:

• Like 3

I've been proud of myself lately. My main motivator & driver for trying new suppliers or ordering more scents is because there is a scent I've never smelled, or it's new and exciting, so even though I do still order new FO's, it's nowhere near the volume I used too. 

I've started becoming a true mad scientist and have started mixing my scents to create something truly unique and new.

I love it!

Scent blending is soooo much fun, and when you get it right - man is that a great feeling. (and smell!)

Sometimes when you *think* you got it wrong, the end result in product can surprise you. (That's happened a few times too) 

And then there are the times you take a whiff of your creation and think "oh dear, what in the world was I thinking" and the combo quickly gets the axe. LOL 

• Like 5