Best plain coffee fo for blending?

mzpickles

I did a board search for "best coffee" and there were a couple of mentions of CS Fresh Coffee (but description says it has a touch of chocolate), ICS coffee blends are well liked but I didn't find anything specific on their Coffee Bean fo, the overwhelming past favorite was Bert's! :(

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :D

I have some of ICS plain coffee and to me it's a little bitter. I think I blended it once with sugar cookie and made a "coffee and cookies" scent and it was good that way but JS kona coffee and sugar smells like cookies and coffee to me so I didn't blend any more. 

I would be glad to send you some!

• Like 1

I have some of ICS plain coffee and to me it's a little bitter. I think I blended it once with sugar cookie and made a "coffee and cookies" scent and it was good that way but JS kona coffee and sugar smells like cookies and coffee to me so I didn't blend any more. 

I would be glad to send you some!

Belinda, I might end up taking you up on that kind offer! I'll probably wait until after the holidays though, finding a good coffee fo was one of those stray thoughts, if you know what I mean! :D

• Like 1

For a straight coffee scent my favorite is Peaks Fresh Brewed Coffee. I like it better than CS version. It makes a great mixer. I like to mix it with french vanilla or a hazelnut blend CS has... sorry don't remember the name. I also love mixing C&S's Capuccino with it.

Oops-- the CS Hazelnut Coffee I blend with a vanilla type not with another coffee.

Edited by Candybee
  • Like 1

Guest OldGlory

Belinda, to me it is ever so slightly bitter. It's just a straight coffee. I add a bit of vanilla to soften it and sometimes a bit of spicy pumpkin for Pumpkin Spice Latte.