Favorite Berry Scents

Faerywren

Sweetcakes Black Raspberry is the best IMO.  I've used it for years plain and as a mixer cause it's super strong in candles and CP soap.  Candle Cocoon's Raspberry Cordial is also super strong, but more of a red raspberry scent.

• Like 1

Black Raspberry Vanilla (Peaks is the best I've tried out of NG, WSP, BB)

Winterberry (Aztec - smells more berry oob and in candles - in soap it's more of a Berries & Cream scent) 

Fresh Fruit Slices (has all sort of fruits and berries scent) 

Cranberry Citrus (Peaks - much better in wax than soap - it's a great citrusy cranberry scent!) 

Strawberry Preserves (NG - in candles this used to be one of my best sellers! In soap, like most strawberry scents it morphs into a plastic, fake yucky scent) 

Apple Berry (this is my own mix of Enchanted Apple from Peak with some BRV and FFS - it's amazing!) 

And I forgot to add another of my favorites! 

Wild Berry Musk (Peak) LOVE IT. Both in candles and soap... 

Edited by Jcandleattic

Guest OldGlory

North Country Blueberry - AHRE

Blackberry - AHRE

Blackberry Sage - Aztec (this has a very clear sage note in it but it's a balanced scent) my favorite FO!

Aztec's Cranberry is so tart and juicy, and the mulberry throws like a Yankee's pitcher. I mix them, add something else fruity and fun, and call it Winter Berries. Even at 4%, I can smell the pillars I made in this blend across the room.

I do have some berry combo FO's (blackberry sage, blackberry amber, berry cobbler, peach and sweet berries, BRV). I would love a true raspberry and strawberry, even a jam or preserves scent, OldGlory, North Country Blueberry sounds wonderful! Thanks, y'all.

I like cranberry alone or any combo with a good tart cranberry (spiced cranberry, orange cranberry, cranberry apple, etc.), raspberry guava, peach-magnolia-raspberry, strawberry melon. I'm sure there are more but that's all I can come up with at the moment.

Sweet Strawberry ~ Flaming Candle Co.

Sun Ripened Raspberry ~ The Candle Source

Fairy Garden ~ formerly Moonworks ... now you can find it at Fragrance Buddy, I think

Sugared Cranberries ~ The Candle Source

Black & Blue ~ Indiana (not sure if they still have this one or not)

Blackberry Cobbler ~ The Candle Source (I don't detect cobbler notes, but it's a stunning blackberry scent)