Renaming game

Scented

Coconut Lime Verbena = boring name for soap and frankly anything IMO. 

So suggestions? We were thinking along the lines of something coastal, but we have two no-go names: South Pacific and Fire Island as we already have fragrances associated with those. We want something fun and bright.  So anyone have some suggestions? Anything with Coco is totally out as there's no cocoa anything in it. 

• Like 1

Beach Babe was tossed out there as a consideration as was Beach Bum (but then we thought of a beach bum as a guy.) He didn't like Beach Barbie lol. 

We could go with Aruba, but nah. Aloha, to me, might need some plumeria in it. 

Thanks for some possibilities though :) 

I have the Henri Bendel from Candlewic and it is more of a perfumery type. That being said, Coconut Lime Verbena came and went around this neck of the woods. I don't know what Verbena smells like but coconut and lime needs to be a part of the title IMHO. How about "Coconut Lime Twist" or "Coconut Lime Seduction"?

Tranquil Tide / Tranquil Waves

eh, maybe not.  It's not really an oceanic scent. More creamy citric.

I honestly don't get a strong tropical vibe from it even though it's heavy-handed with coconut. Hmm? This is a good challenge.

Lounge Lizard -- colored green of course

Edited by rctfavr3

Here I'm partial to Lounge Lizard LOL! Twisted something has appeal to me. I imagine since I like those the other half won't. 

The only reason I don't like Lounge Lizard is because my ex used to be a CB radio'r and that's what they would call the whores at the truck stops. LMAO So to me, it doesn't scream CLV... 

But I do like Twisted Coconut or Twisted Lime.