Received my Fragrance Buddy samples...

Almost at the end of my burn on fairy garden and it's the strangest thing... It turned the color the original did and my wick is struggling - granted this one is the weaker wick of the 3 - I will have to light up the other 2 and see what happens- but the throw is there and so much like the original which I am happy about!

I have been sick and super busy at work so I haven't had much time to burn or make more but sovfar the sugar cookie is perfect

• 1 month later...

I haven't either - I forgot about them but email Adam and he will give you an update- I will also tonight

I did twice, no response.  I emailed to ask if they wanted them, he responded yes, which ones did I have? I emailed the answer & then one more time when I didn't receive a response.

Sun and earth is done and will be listed next week

The ones I sent are all in process of being duplicated and all will be added

His reply to me on more needed that are missing was that he didn't know how many more were out there and he doesn't want to add fragrances that only sell a couple pounds per year- if he gets many requests than he will add them (but he doesn't know what's left out there in the MW )

He says if a fragrance has been discontinued and a sample is out there he may be interested in stocking it

So let me know what you have Chandler and I will send the list to him- I'm not sure why he hasn't responded to you

Well, what a dumbass, he would know what's out there if he had responded to me. Actually, the email I sent had everything in it. Since we're all offering to send for free & taking a chance they don't duplicate the FO & than losing the FO for good with no other chance of having it done, I'd say he has the better deal. But, I'm willing to send & take a chance if he wants them, just needed to vent.

. Guinevere's Attraction

Celestial Sea

Sugar Plum Fairy

Ancient Incense

Earthen Oak

Enchanted Spice

Scarlet Moon

Autumn Embers

Sweet Indian Corn

Honey Bee

Thieves

Dark Night

Absinthe

Sweet fig

Bella

Spirit of Avalon

I know.... One of his emails to me was he would take all he could get because the demand was so high but now he wants to make sure he has requests for them....I don't remember what I sent him but they are all being done- it's in one of these threads

I sent him your list and will see if he responds- I still can't believe he didn't answer you- he has always answered mine even if it took a day or two - baffled

I know.... One of his emails to me was he would take all he could get because the demand was so high but now he wants to make sure he has requests for them....I don't remember what I sent him but they are all being done- it's in one of these threads

I sent him your list and will see if he responds- I still can't believe he didn't answer you- he has always answered mine even if it took a day or two - baffled

He only answered once, to say what did I have? Oh well, it's out of my system now. I'm willing to send all or some, doesn't matter. The only one  that I care to see duped is Guinevere's Attraction, the rest I can live without, I guess.

I do to blame you- he hasn't me yet either- maybe he doesn't want more and personally the flaming candle looks like they have some nice fragrances along with the duping service!

That's ok, I'm always to blame! :)

I get some 1ozers on Mon!  I'll compare to the ones I bought from FB.

I really need to start checking my words before I hit post- I get ahead of myself on this phone and the letters are too close together!

You'd have to be awful mad to write something mean, I knew it was a typo!

I feel like I'm waiting for Christmas morning to come, waiting for my pkg. tomorrow. I'm going to go mow to work off some stress. Is it still cold up there?

Let me know how they smell! I am going to place an order tonight

It's finally getting warm- but the lakes are freezing- we have had about 2 days high eighties which is not normal but I am loving it!! Too many bugs though and too many allergies! And they say this winter is going to worse- I may have to move in with my sister in Virginia

Let me know how they smell! I am going to place an order tonight

It's finally getting warm- but the lakes are freezing- we have had about 2 days high eighties which is not normal but I am loving it!! Too many bugs though and too many allergies! And they say this winter is going to worse- I may have to move in with my sister in Virginia

I'll be back in Ohio by then & will be looking forward to the cold. Yes, Virginia & Maryland have excellent weather. Md. is my homestate & where my heart is.

Speaking of bugs, these dang ticks drive me nuts!  Always dropping on me when I mow, I have to saturate myself with bugspray & still they drop.

Edited by ChandlerWicks

Got my order (so fast it beat me to the post office) of 13 fragrances. I think the best way to describe these dupes is that they have a perfumery type quality to them. American Cream (Lush) is a light marzipan that should do well in cp soap, Champagne Snow Showers (Lush) very nice parfume type that should do nicely in cp soap, Coconut Cream Pie is strong to my nose but the notes are not well defined (will need to put it in wax), Cucumber Melon is incredible (will need large bottle for both candles and soaps), Fall Festival (MW) is very nice and spicy (can't wait to get it in wax), Jungle (Lush) is a sexy parfumery type and should be a hit in a unisex soap, Pepperberry Wreath will do the trick for something kinda peppery but not harsh (we'll see after I get it in wax), Salted Caramel is a real treat with the salt and caramel so true (not sure what I want to do with it), Skinny dip (Lush) another soap treat, Strawberry Patch (Hope there's more patch but the strawberry is excellent), Sultana (Lush) more odf the same, Supernova (Lush) fruity parfumery (needs soaping), and Witch's Brew (MW) is very nice. I don't detect complexity oob but that's ok by me. I predict that some of these are going to make excellent blending oils. They won't stand alone but they will easily blend and make other fragrances pop. I doubt there are many essential oils or vanillin used for obvious reasons (cost, easier wicking, and compatible soaping qualities). I agree with the other assessments that most customers are not going to notice a difference in the quality of ct/ht. Next up will be my order from Flaming Candle.

Steve

• Like 1

Well glad to know a little more about the Lushies you got. 

That Supernova will be hitting soap here as soon as someone delivers some lye to me!

Salted Caramel is pretty strong in candles, so just a bit of a heads up. It filled my five room apt. for days. 

• 1 year later...

I know this thread is from months ago, but I finally did some testing with FB oils

I poured Pumpkin Pecan Waffles from FB and some from TCS. I handed some out to family and I burnt some here at home. All reports came back FB was the stronger thrower all the way down. Just thought I'd share my findings.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2016 at 8:29 AM, coffeebean said:

I know this thread is from months ago, but I finally did some testing with FB oils

I poured Pumpkin Pecan Waffles from FB and some from TCS. I handed some out to family and I burnt some here at home. All reports came back FB was the stronger thrower all the way down. Just thought I'd share my findings.

I am about to place some new orders...is the TCS that you tested Tennessee Candle Supply or The Candle Source? TIA!