Im in trouble!

:yay: I'm not alone!!!!!!! Been there and done that. Just pour some container wax (since it wouldn't be hard to chew) over the burndt part and serve,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,works everytime:highfive: LOL,,,I know the feeling, my family is getting so tired of thrown together club sandwiches, sub sandwiches, wraps,,,,,,,,do you notice a pattern here? We must seek help:rolleyes2 but I just don't understand why.................Portia

Table? Food? You don't understand!:shocked2:

Kitchen Aid mixers are for lotion.

Tables are for candles to cool and wait for labeling.

Dishwashers are for cleaning Presto pots, candles jars and pour pots in.

RESTAURANTS are TO EAT AT when you can't find the loaf of bread and BOLOGNA!:yay:

~*laughing*~

My trick here for dinner is to keep mucho propane in the grill outside where I send hubby out to cook dinner..

Deadest of a blizzard, you'll find him there cooking, I usually tell him to shake off the snow before he comes in with the food!

Cooking..here...not in my list of CANDLE THINGS TO DO!

:yay:

Yes, and as part of our therapy we will learn that presto pots are for fried chicken. Ovens are meant to bake, not burn off fo. Spoons, spatulas, etc are really for eating not soaping or candlemaking. And tables are actually places where food usually sits!

]

Heretic ! Infidel ! Blasphemer !

The Candle Gods will turn all your FOs to vinegar for spreading such lies. :mad:

I have no idea where to post this, but I had to share! Not only am I in trouble for spending all my time and money on candles! I just burnt dinner because I was so caught up in reading posts! I guess I am now truely addicted! Is there a club I can join?;)

I'm not sure why any of that would seem unusual to you.:confused:

However, since you're posting here... seems like you've already joined the club. :cool2:

Use aluminum foil for wrapping food....what a waste!! It's to be used for creating textured molds. (cover mold, wrap w/duck tape - instant mold)

Mayo/frosting spreader -- wax scrapper

match sticks -- mold leveler

Quote: "Is there a club I can join?;)"

Honey, you've already joined and this thread represents your first meeting :highfive: