Im in trouble!

Addiction? What addiction?? I ain't got no stinkin addiction! There nuttin wrong with having 85 bottles of FO. And those square pans are designed to make chunks for candles. Not to mention, stick blenders were invented to make soap. Weren't they?

I'm not a candle maker so I don't have the FO bottles. Instead, I have over 200 candles in my candlecases (a.k.a. bookcases...the books have been moved to the basement)...it scares me to admit this. If the electricity goes out, I have enough candles to light up the whole neighborhood...and boy will it smell great!

Girls/Guys, Listen up....

There is absolutely nothing wrong with us....it's the rest of the world that has a problem....:whoohoo: hehe

I 100% agree with that!!!!

I've been out of action for the last 3 weeks. Broke my ankle on a shopping trip a week before Christmas, and have been unable to to get to the PC, or to my candle supplies. I'VE BEEN GOING QUITE MAD 3053724i.gif........

Once or twice the DH was kind enough to get me to the PC to check my mail, but otherwise I've been kept away from the computer and my CT. Never realised how much I was addicted to this board - Missed you guys, and my daily fix real bad .......:cry2:

I've never been much of a cook so the candle making doesn't interfere BUT I now find myself automatically checking out the kitchen supplies departments (an area I barely recognised as existing in a previous life) whenever I go shopping - who knows what goodies could be turned to candle making purposes. And, no, I'm not addicted - I can stop anytime I want - I just don't happen to want to.

Some may be addicted, in that they cannot stop. For me, I'm not addicted.

I'm obsessed!:shocked2:

For about 18 years I was obsessed with running, then my obsessions turned toward computers, now to candle making.

At least candlemaking doesn't give me shinsplints, plantar fasciitis, ITB syndrome, tight hamstrings, achilles tedonitis, etc.

We are all like mad hatters! LOL

geek

At least candlemaking doesn't give me shinsplints, plantar fasciitis, ITB syndrome, tight hamstrings, achilles tedonitis, etc.geek

I dunno about that - I find that candlemaking gives me really sore calf muscles - must be all the standing when I'm really a sit-down type of person. LOL. Bet that's not listed under physical injury hazards in the candlemaking manual.

For Christmas, I received a new set of baking pans (cake pan, cookie sheet, etc.) and a new set of cooking utensils from my DIL. She said she had to get those for me for Christmas because she cant cook anymore when she comes to our house because we have no pans and no big spoons!!