Glade Pumpkin Spice

megandgarr

So curiosity got the better of me and I decided to buy a pack of the Glade pumpkin spice melts because I really like this scent and would like to find a dupe. Does anyone recognize it and know of a duplicate? I have tried many pumpkin pies, pumpkin spices, pumpkin this and pumpkin thats and I dont think I have run across it myself.

Edited to add the scent description. It might be something they custom blend, although I do not pick up any of the caramel or latte notes.

The mouth-watering scent combination of cardamom, nutmeg, ginger extract, crystallized caramel, pumpkin spice latte, and molasses leads the trail to fall fun.

Edited by megandgarr

I have tried the Pumpkin Pie from CS. While it is a nice softer pumpkin scent, it is not anything close to Pumpkin Spice from Glade. The Glade version is much spicier.

It actually is similar to the Yankee Spiced Pumpkin which I like a lot as well. Cierra's Pumpkin Harvest is the closest that I have come to finding the Yankee version, however it just didnt have as much HT as I would like and it needs a bit more spice. Maybe some additional spice could be added to Cierra's to get it a little spicier. Hmm, something to ponder....

I sniffed this in Target yesterday, and to me it had a woody note to it that made it not really foody. Like cinnamon sticks might be woodier than cinnamon spice. I've sniffed whole cloves that had that note too. It really is not as foody as the description indicates. I love it!

I still just want to find a true dupe for Yankee Spiced Pumpkin. I just tallied my spreadsheet and I have tried 48 FO's that have the word Pumpkin in them to no avail.

You should try Pumpkin Pie (KY) from Rustic Essentials. IMO, that one smells pretty close, if not spot on to Yankees Spiced Pumpkin!!

I'm really liking NG's Pleasingly Pumpkin right now tried a lot of pumpkin FO (my favorite scent to burn all year round) but to me this one has been the best.

Couldn't wait for my melts to cure so did some up in 50/50 DPG & FO. I'm on my 3rd. night of burning this scent for 5-6 hours each night and it's still going

strong. HTH

• 2 weeks later...

When I posted the above review, I had sniffed the candle. I sniffed the room spray and the wax melt this past weekend, and they're different from the candle. These two were definitely yummy foody and did not have that more woody note I mentioned above. The display did not have any of the candles handy for me to make a comparison.

i have looked for a yankee dupe for along time..will have to give this one a try..and the AH/RE..too

can anyone buy from symrise pure scents?...is there minimums?

Trilogy, now called Symrise PureScents carries the Spiced Pumpkin (Yankee Type) #85987.
Edited by 8-GRAN-ONES

Hi IwantItgreen, the web is symrise.com I place my orders with Caroline Minutolo 732-922-2520 ext. 155 I'm going to be placing an order next week for the Spice Pumpkin.

8-GRAN-ONES, I'm pretty sure the minimum is still 5lbs. You can contact Caroline info above.

Edited by earthfriendly

Hi IwantItgreen, the web is symrise.com I place my orders with Caroline Minutolo 732-922-2520 ext. 155 I'm going to be placing an order next week for the Spice Pumpkin.

8-GRAN-ONES, I'm pretty sure the minimum is still 5lbs. You can contact Caroline info above.

Do they have a site to view fragrances?