Favorites from Elements?

I have purchased supplies from Elements but never FO's.

Could you offer suggestions for this bakery, vanilla, spice, apple, pumpkin FO loving chick?

Seems reviews on the site are limited on many in which I had interest. I make only melts and use all paraffin if that helps.

I'd sure appreciate it. Today I poured the last FO's in my house that had not yet gone in wax. After trying 300 some FO's, I feel like I am running out of suppliers and scents (in my preferred categories) to try.

Thanks!

I've used a couple of their oils and in my opinion, their buttercream is really good. So far, the strongest I've found. I got some of their funnel cake and also one called marshmallow ambrosia which I really like. Funnel cake has a very different smell but I haven't put it in wax. If you're interested in any of those I can send you a sample!

try Fairy Nectar too.... I've gotten some of their oils off the classies, and really like them, both in wax and in lotion. Juniper Aloe and Clean sheets (this one was super, super strong in a tart- completely filled the house, from an upstairs bathroom no less!) are really nice too, if you like clean scents. I like their version of L'occitane Honey too- nice and strong in lotion.... I'm going to have to order more of their bakery scents, I have a sweet tooth like you! You'll have to let us know what you decide to order!

I have never ordered from Elements, but it seems like I used to see sales notices from them regularly. That is until I decided on something I want from there (hair conditioner flakes) and now there hasn't been a sale notice since. :mad: But I needed this thread for when I do make an order, so thanks to all for the suggestions.