Pillar packaging

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks Scented. :) Any embellishments with it?

Nope. I don't embellish. Trish used to though. I just didn't want to add to our cost with them and then actually find one I really really really liked and it become unavailable, which is how my luck goes lol.

Where do you purchase your shrink wrap bands?

I don't use bands. I've had some pillar sleeves that when heat is applied it hugs the candle. Will definitely have to be looking into getting more, because we're out of the comfort sizes we like. I guess as soon as our 3x4.5s are gone then we'll wish we had been more on the ball.

And man I so need to remember the company that will make these things. All I can remember is that it's in Missouri.

Edited by Scented

When I used to make pillars I first tried cello bags. But those get beat up and dirty looking pretty quickly. If I did them again I would definitely do shrink wrap. For labels I always used cigar bands I designed myself.

There are shrink bags designed for wrapping pillars and they come in large pillar, medium pillar, and small votive sizes. You can get them at All White Candles. They make your candles look awesome and well worth the price:

http://allwhitecandles.easystorecreator.com/items/Candle-Packaging-and-Candle-Shrink-Wrap/list.htm