Best Fruit Loops FO?

jackbenimble

AH/RE smells like Play-Doh to most of my testers; they all agreed it was a good childhood memory type scent. I picked up the Play-Doh scent more when I put it in M&P than in the soy, where I did get the fruity smell of overly sugared artificially fruit flavored cereal (I detest Fruity Pebbles, Froot Loops, Trix, etc). It had decent CT and HT at 1 oz PP, but I doubt I'll order any more...it just didn't crank my toy much.

Who has e best Fruit Loops FO IYO?

I have one I got on the classies here and it's from BNC. Smells fruity but doesn't really smell like fruit loops. Thanks!!

Have you put it in wax yet? I use the FO from BCN in wax melts, and to me it smells exactly like Fruit Loops!

Have you put it in wax yet? I use the FO from BCN in wax melts, and to me it smells exactly like Fruit Loops!

I have put it in wax but have not melted it yet. In wax it smells fruity and somewhat like fruit loops but I feel there's a creaminess that's missing.

AH/RE smells like Play-Doh to most of my testers; they all agreed it was a good childhood memory type scent. I picked up the Play-Doh scent more when I put it in M&P than in the soy, where I did get the fruity smell of overly sugared artificially fruit flavored cereal (I detest Fruity Pebbles, Froot Loops, Trix, etc). It had decent CT and HT at 1 oz PP, but I doubt I'll order any more...it just didn't crank my toy much.[/quote)

Off topic, but I wish I'd tried that from AH about a year ago. Had a friend who desparately wanted a playdoh scent. Good to know for future reference. Thank you.

Edited by marcuset