Newly built craft room

Hi. I am new to the forum :smiley2:

Just got my craft room built in one of the sections of the basement, so now i can start working. I have an apple TV for SoapQueen youtube videos or my SugarEd DVDs i put on my ipad.

Have lots of things going on, i started cake decorating when i was young. Just recently started candles and have been reading up and learning to make soap :grin2:

post-16334-139458509595_thumb.jpg

post-16334-139458509602_thumb.jpg

post-16334-13945850961_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lotus Blossom
added before and after pics

Another thumbs up for the color! I'm in my basement...................maybe I should paint the walls.

Love the set up with the TV too! Hubbie just set me up with a computer so I can listen to music, surf and watch DVD's while working. :)

What brand and color name is that?

I looked through everything this morning and I couldn't find the paint swatch. Just the can with the dot of color on top. I got it at Lowes though and other swatches from the same area say Valspar on the back (creative ideas). The one I was going to use is called cool springs. So just find that one and look a little darker than that one. You can probably find it.

Hope that helps

Thanks everyone. Now I have to start trying to make amazing candles like i have been seeing all of you make :-)

• 3 weeks later...