SURVEY- Your top three fragrance suppliers?

emilyspoppy

2 hours ago, LilFirecracker said:

I bet the FO storage facility owned by @GailC would be fun to shop at!! 🤣😍

The problem is I couldn't part with many of my FO's, no matter that I've had some for years and still haven't used them.

Smells are free though! My grandchildren and great grandchildren and great niece like to sniff the oils in my cabinets.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GailC said:

The problem is I couldn't part with many of my FO's, no matter that I've had some for years and still haven't used them.

Smells are free though! My grandchildren and great grandchildren and great niece like to sniff the oils in my cabinets.

Oh I bet they have fun!! My daughter is 27 and is like a kid when I get an order in!

• Like 1

On 2/4/2022 at 9:57 AM, GailC said:

@Belinda, has your top suppliers list changed in 9 years? I think it's interesting that one of your top choices was The Candlemaker's Store. I've seen so many negative reviews about them. 

You and I have discussed them before. I haven't been impressed with many of their oils, although to be fair, most of what I have gotten are the free ones with $100 order and the $10 specials available in their little store. The few regular priced ones I've ordered have been strong enough though. It's true with that company; you get what you pay for.

It has for sure changed! LOL!

I think I would have to say Fragrance Buddy, Midwest Fragrance Co. and Flaming would probably be the top three now. I do still love  NG, but their shipping is too high to me, CS, CW, and Aztec too though.  I also like to order from Rustic and Lone Star so I can get wax and wicks. I'm not as crazy about RE's and LS's oils as I am others though.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

Midwest Fragrance Co

CW

BCN

If CW is Candlewic, you need to head over to the current poll and vote for them because poor Candlewic has 0 votes. :)

I really like CW too, but haven't ordered from them in a while.

Midwest isn't included in the survey, but TallTayl said she would add suppliers if requested to do so.

On 2/9/2022 at 9:12 AM, GailC said:

If CW is Candlewic, you need to head over to the current poll and vote for them because poor Candlewic has 0 votes. :)

I really like CW too, but haven't ordered from them in a while.

Midwest isn't included in the survey, but TallTayl said she would add suppliers if requested to do so.

Where's the poll?